Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1589 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Introductions :

Glad to be here!

Thread title: Glad to be here!
11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Jason B is offline Jason B
Expertise: Design/Code
Software: Photoshop, Firefox

Jason B is on a distinguished road

Old  Glad to be here!

Hi there, my name is Jason (obviously) and I'm 17 years old. I haven't touched design programs and messed online in several months. I have decided to search for an active webmaster forum due to the fact in eight months I will be going to school for Web Design and Visual Communications Technology.

It's good seeing the site is running on vBulletin, I've had experience running several forums about a year ago but I'm a bit rusty haha. I like working with Photoshop the most. I came here to learn and participate in the forums community.

Seems as if the site is very active so I am liable to stay around throughout my Web Design career! Quick question, how many posts till I am eligible for a signature? Thanks guys, I'll see you around.

11-29-2012, 07:10 AM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. I hope that TalkFreelance lives up to your expectations and you'll get to meet some of the amazing people here. I'll certainly be there for you if you require any kind of assistance.

From the Rules that you might have skipped during the registration (I suggest reading them to avoid getting in trouble):

"Members must have raised privileges (ie, be in the "Registered Users" usergroup) before advertising within the marketplace or within signature blocks.
Consequence: 1pt infraction."

Your account will automatically get there in 4 days:

"In an effort to reduce problems with new accounts and advertising, new accounts have restricted privileges. They cannot use the Private Message system or create new threads in the Marketplace or certain other forums. After being registered for four days (regardless of post count), these privileges will be raised to that of normal members (being able to send/receive PMs, etc.)."

http://www.talkfreelance.com/rules.php