Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1512 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Introductions :

Hows It Going, Freelancers?

Thread title: Hows It Going, Freelancers?
05-08-2013, 05:22 AM
focusedlife is offline focusedlife
Expertise: Marketing
Software: Google Drive

focusedlife is on a distinguished road

Old  Hows It Going, Freelancers?

My name is Carlos Rosario.

I'm, first and foremost, a marketer, however, my strengths lie in ad design, banner ads, writing, and creative ninja thinking.

If you ever have a question related to something creative or want to discover corollaries that you may not have considered when it comes to marketing I hope to be a helpful resource for you.

i live breathe and eat marketing concepts and love studying human psychology, sales psychology and generally trying to figure out what makes people tick...while discovering that for myself as well.

When I say creative corollary thinking i mean things that you wouldn't think were the case at first glance, but then when you look at it from a different angle you can all of a sudden...see it in a new light.

An example:

If you go to craigslist and just look up the word "youtube" in the services section...you'll uncover ads for people that have posted links to their youtube video or channel, right?

Well, don't you know...those people are ideal candidates for ad redesigns that I've in fact gotten a ton of because they understand the power and importance of marketing their business right?

Well, that sort of thing is what I'm referring to.

If you want to talk shop, freelance stuff or just want free advice then feel free to hit me up and engage with me here on the forums.

Regards

Carlos