Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1372 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Need Your Feedback On This Simple App that can help you in managing Finance

Thread title: Need Your Feedback On This Simple App that can help you in managing Finance
07-07-2013, 08:39 AM
pranayairan is offline pranayairan
Expertise: mobile app development
Software: eclipse

pranayairan is on a distinguished road

Old  Need Your Feedback On This Simple App that can help you in managing Finance

Hi All,
As a freelancer, we manage our finance with money which we need to take from clients when promised and to pay our bills, to keep track of these credits and debits small we often use pen paper, this is a tedious approach and makes it difficult to keep track of the money, causing loss of money and opportunities.

To solve this pain and help everyone in keeping track of all money, i created this simple android App debit credit reminder, http://goo.gl/LNjlv.

With this simple app you can manage all your money you need to take from someone or give to someone, helping you in saving time and losses.

I would love to understand if this app solves your problem, in case you have some suggestions, do let me know.

Thanks for giving your time and trying the app
Pranay