Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 718 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Review GFXSector.com

Thread title: Review GFXSector.com
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
10-30-2005, 04:02 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

It strictly says 50 posts.
You just changed that to 50 posts, it said 10 posts when I advertised and I showed Anthony about 30 minutes ago and it said 10 posts then, so why have you decided to change it now?

10-30-2005, 04:08 PM
SeoGuy is offline SeoGuy
Software:

SeoGuy is on a distinguished road

Old

Whats the point of lying? It was never changed. The thread has always had 50 POSTS before posting an advert. That is why our members warned you off when they saw your ad with only a ridiculous 10 posts.

Thanks

10-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Whats the point of lying? It was never changed. The thread has always had 50 POSTS before posting an advert. That is why our members warned you off when they saw your ad with only a ridiculous 10 posts.
I'm not the kind of person who breaks forum rules, I think my entire community will back me up on that one.....i've already shown your forum to a few people and they've seen that (about an hour or two ago) it was 10 posts before you advertise and now it's 50 posts. I'm not gonna bother debating with you, honestly....i'd rather be banned if this is how you run things.

10-30-2005, 04:13 PM
techo is offline techo
Software:

techo is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by SeoGuy
Techo, if you dont know what we are talking about, dont get involved
All I asked was what forum.

10-30-2005, 04:14 PM
SeoGuy is offline SeoGuy
Software:

Old

No , but we dont tolerate violation of clear rules. Did you read the thread where it stated the guidlines? Did you see that other members of GFX straight away told you, that you need 50 posts?

Dont act all innocent here, your aim was to get those 10 posts fast advertise on our forum so you can get some of our members onto your boards?

Hmm..

10-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Dont act all innocent here, your aim was to get those 10 posts fast advertise on our forum so you can get some of our members onto your boards?
I really don't need your members, we're getting 15-20 new members signing up each and every day. I simply wanted to join the community but it looks like that was a big mistake! The reason you banned me was simply because I advertised my forum and you felt threatend by it.

You've changed the rules, wait till Anthony gets on, he's already seen the forum before you changed it and he might even have a screen cap.

10-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Ant is offline Ant
Expertise:
Software:

Ant is on a distinguished road

Old

A lot of other people that have posted in the advertisement forum havn't got 50 posts, will they be banned too?

10-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

A lot of other people that have posted in the advertisement forum havn't got 50 posts, will they be banned too?
That's because he changed it to 50 posts about an hour ago just to save his back, I did nothing wrong and the only reason i've been banned is because he is obviously scared i'm going to steal all his precious members!

10-30-2005, 04:45 PM
SeoGuy is offline SeoGuy
Software:

Old

Nope, the post count of a minimum 50 posts has been set by the old owner before i took over therefore you cant even attempt to say i changed anything.

If you simply wanted to join the community, why did you add a signature with your banner and linked to TF and then made that advertising post without reading the rules. I am sure you know you didnt just ''simply'' join the community without any intentions to lure some members from our boards to yours.

Do you see me having some flashy signature linking to my forums on here or posting radically to gain your members onto mine?

Sigh.. Unprofessional if you ask me,.

10-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Do you see me having some flashy signature linking to my forums on here or posting radically to gain your members onto mine?
The only signature you had here has been removed because you failed to read our rules properly, practise what you preach buddy.

So, are you going to answer the question? Why are there loads of people advertising with less than 50 posts? Are they all going to be banned?

It seems to me you have a problem with me being on your forum, you have a problem with me advertising through my sig so you've decided to ban me. I followed your rules (which at the time was 10 posts) and I contributed to the board as well. If anyone is being immature and unprofessional it's you.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >