Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1086 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

[Seeking] Seeking ACTIVE Forum Moderators

Thread title: [Seeking] Seeking ACTIVE Forum Moderators
Closed Thread    
12-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Baby Boy is offline Baby Boy
Software:

Baby Boy is on a distinguished road

Old  [Seeking] Seeking ACTIVE Forum Moderators

I am seeking a few moderators for my online money making forum. Please read the requirements below before inquiring:

1. Prior experience is recommended, although its NOT required
2. You must be able to dedicated at least 1 hour to the forum to sift through the posts, delete, merge and/or edit post's that violate our guidelines. This also goes for profiles and signatures
3. Must be a mature individual. I'm looking for a few people who like to have fun but know how to be mature during an issue
4. You must have experience with using the phpBB Forum System
5. As a moderator you must (like all other members) abide by the guidelines
6. You must be active... this means making around 10-15 posts a day preferably and be able to bring in new members if possible. Remember, like the members, you'll be awarded 5 points for every ACTIVE member you refer.

The position is NOT a paid position. BUT, I can offer you banner advertising on the forums (in 1 of 2 spots, the "Sponsored Posts" or the "leaderboard") Also, the forum allows for you to earn "points" which are redeemable for REAL cash so the more active you are, you CAN earn money.

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at mdstreetsoulja@gmail.com ... and lastly, there are 2 designated forums for Staff in which you'll get access to and be able to look for support if you need help.

Thanks,
Dustin

Closed Thread