Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1249 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Mike.Fro - Respond please

Thread title: Mike.Fro - Respond please
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
07-29-2008, 02:19 AM
mike.fro is offline mike.fro
Expertise: Design
Software:

mike.fro is on a distinguished road

Old

Well I did send an email to you Ryan, although I made the mistake and sent it to me@ryangilmore.com and just realized yours is .net

I've sent you an offline message on MSN messenger with an explanation as I would prefer not to share this publicly.

08-03-2008, 05:12 AM
Shawon is offline Shawon
Expertise:
Software:

Shawon is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Shawon Send a message via MSN to Shawon

Old

Also been having some problems with mike.fro. Gave him a WP coding job last Friday (Jul 25), said he'd definitely have it done by Sunday. He does like a bit of coding and then there was supposedly a tornado and the internet went out in his office so he couldn't get me the files or upload them. Doesn't respond to any emails or messages for like 3-4 days. Then finally I talk to him on AIM and he says he's gotta go to the office to get his PC so he can get the files and will have them that night (not sure why he couldn't just get a $10 flash drive and do it). Then he ends up saying he doesn't wanna deal with me anymore and won't send me the files and will just refund my money that night, so I'm fine with that, but I get no response from him that night and still haven't gotten any response. So I've just filed a PayPal claim.

I'm not sure what's going on with this guy and for those who know him and have worked with him in the past, is he always like this with clients or is something going on here?

And sorry if posting this on here makes me look bad, but like Ragman, it's hard to not post it when it's this frustrating trying to just contact him, he's already got the $100 full payment for the coding but has yet to send the files or the refund.

08-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Software:

Old

And did I not say I was offering a refund as soon as soon as I got the funds available in paypal? Also you say that I did not send you any files, that is bull****. I sent your client a zip file with html and wordpress files. Yes they were the outdated files in that zip file with a few errors that I made the mistake and put in the zip folder, but still your client has files in his possession that I told you would be replaced with the proper files once I could get on the internet, but instead your client continue to harass and talk bad directly towards me on messenger, so no I will not deal with that. I would prefer to give you your money back and have you find someone else to work with like that.

08-03-2008, 05:51 PM
Shawon is offline Shawon
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Exactly what you said on AIM, have it saved on my logs:

MichaelFroseth (6:03:33 PM): I won't be sending the files, I'll be issuing a refund to him as well as to you tonight.
you just said right there you won't be sending files. and the other files u sent are just unfinished code which the client cant do anything with y would he want to use an unfinished wp theme. and u said nothing about when funds are available you just said expect a refund tonight.

and the client said you were being rude about it and talking as if there was nothing wrong with wat was happening and then u decided to not send the files. so do whatever you want I just want the money back asap.

08-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Shawon View Post
Exactly what you said on AIM, have it saved on my logs:

you just said right there you won't be sending files. and the other files u sent are just unfinished code which the client cant do anything with y would he want to use an unfinished wp theme. and u said nothing about when funds are available you just said expect a refund tonight.

and the client said you were being rude about it and talking as if there was nothing wrong with wat was happening and then u decided to not send the files. so do whatever you want I just want the money back asap.
I never said he wanted to use unfinished code. I said that he was sent files that are 95% complete that had errors, Obviously he can't use that I was only saying that I had sent files and made a mistake and sent outdated files. You guy's were acting like i've run off with your money and not completed a thing.

And as far as who was being rude, I can show logs and you can decide. I wouldn't turn down money if the client wasn't being rude.

08-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Shawon is offline Shawon
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Well I'm assuming the files you sent were of the unfinished one that's on your website so I didn't know how complete or not and I'm not sure what the convo was between you so I was just taking the client's word for it.

And I guess you didn't get your messages because you said your phone was broken, well in that case sorry for assuming things. Bottom line though I just want the money refunded asap.

08-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Gaz is offline Gaz
Expertise: Code & Programming
Software: Coda, TextMate, Sublime 2

Gaz will become famous soon enough Gaz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaz

Old

Hey,

Give the man a break. Especially if he has other family problems to sort out. He's not a robot.

I suggest, if you want a perfect, non-problem arising coding solution I would suggest psdtohtml.com. Yea, and btw you'd have to pay another 250$. You get what you pay for.

08-19-2008, 12:21 PM
dre is offline dre
Software:

dre is on a distinguished road

Old

Did you ever get this sorted out? the guy has taken my money and ran...

08-20-2008, 12:38 PM
BetaOrange is offline BetaOrange
Expertise: Design / Coding
Software: Photoshop, iTunes, Firefox

BetaOrange is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

he hasn't been online for me in like, 2 weeks either. o_O

08-26-2008, 12:48 PM
dre is offline dre
Software:

dre is on a distinguished road

Old