Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1550 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Looking for an Investment Partner!

Thread title: Looking for an Investment Partner!
Closed Thread    
02-14-2008, 03:14 AM
Pred4tor is offline Pred4tor
Software:

Pred4tor is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Pred4tor

Old  Looking for a Domain/Website network Partner!

Hey everyone!

Anyone want to start a domain and website partnership/network?

My name is Nate and I have been in and out of the domain market for over a year now. I have always been fascinated by the great investments people make, the possibilities they envision out of what one would perceive to be nothing, and of course, their success. This virtual business which has made or broken thousands of people is something that deeply interests the inner businessman within me. In fact, after starting my own website back at the age of 14 and witnessing it expand faster than I could have ever imagined, I have since been passioned by what one could do with a computer, a brain, and a little optimism. Now, at the age of 16, this is what I want to be doing for the rest of my life. Of course, I don't mean sitting at my desk in my parents' house forever, but instead one day working or starting my own great online company like Google or Amazon.

That's why I have stopped by! At 16 and in my junior year of high school, possibly the most important of the four years, I try to manage both school and work. And by work, I mean this I am sure the same applies to all of you guys I wish to have my own business partner in the domain/website buying/managing/selling market because I know that two heads are better than one, that the exchange of thoughts and opinions can lead to a successful outcome in any project. I have tried to get close friends involved, but none have the same ambitions as I do, and would prefer to play with all of their time. And hey! Don't call me a robot, I love Counter-Strike and I am saving up for a Playstation 3, but what my eyes see before me, for example, right here at TalkFreelance, is something I don't want to lose.

So, I was wondering if there was any other guy (or girl! =D) my age that shares the same ambition and determination that I have.

What I plan to do is get together our own website network going. A professional looking main page for our company, with links to all of our websites, with advertisement packages, or with more information as to the other things we decide to do. I am going to get a hands-on job soon and I will be investing part of my salary into this business. With $200 one can produce 10 times that if he or she only tries. I want to, and will, try. Hopefully you will join me.

Here is a more thorough list as to who I am looking for:
- Someone between the age of 15-18.
- Thoughtful, innovative, imaginative, creative, determined, focused, honest, and of course human.
- Will be investing just as much money as I am, whether it be 10 dollars or 200 dollars a month. I am definitely not rich. In fact, I have 15 dollars in my PayPal account at the moment, but I do have a few sites of my own and I will get a second job to get the extra money needed.
- Will be active and responsive, we need to communicate as much as possible.
- Good writer/fluent with English.
- Organized and neat
- Experience isn't a must, but at least make up for it with your willpower!

Since this is a partnership, we will be making the same amount of money.

You can contact me here or via PM if you are interested and fit the criteria.

Also, my MSN account is natebessa@hotmail.com

I will be waiting anxiously for some responses. Before I select anyone I will want to get to know the applicant because with such a partnership as this, honest and trust in one another is the key to survival.

Thanks everyone! Cheers!
- Nate

02-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Software:

Old

I've gotten a few PMs but I am still looking for the right person! I'll post up my own resume tonight or tomorrow and maybe some more ideas as to what I want to do with this partnership and network.

02-17-2008, 12:39 AM
stevenhartley is offline stevenhartley
Software:

stevenhartley is on a distinguished road

Old

I have added you to msn.

02-17-2008, 04:50 AM
Software:

Old

Hey Steven.

I would prefer though if you guys posted your own little resumes or replies here or via PM because MSN convo's drag on and on and I'm just trying to be efficient with this process.

You all know what I mean :P

Closed Thread