Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1514 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

PHProxy Errors...

Thread title: PHProxy Errors...
Closed Thread    
10-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Zara is offline Zara
Software:

Zara is on a distinguished road

Old  PHProxy Errors...

I downloaded phproxy and uploaded it to my site, has anyone else experienced these errors or know why I am be getting them?

Warning: rawurldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/<user>/public_html/index.php on line 574

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/<user>/public_html/index.php:574) in /home/<user>/public_html/index.php on line 1169

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/<user>/public_html/index.php:574) in /home/<user>/public_html/index.php on line 1176

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bedu/public_html/index.php:574) in /home/<user>/public_html/index.php on line 1176

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/<user>/public_html/index.php:574) in /home/<user>/public_html/index.php on line 1176

I cannot figure out why I am getting this error, I have not touched the source code... I uploaded the file directly out of the zip I downloaded from sourceforge...

Thanks,
- Phaaze

10-30-2007, 06:10 PM
alefort is offline alefort
Expertise:
Software:

alefort is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to alefort

Old

What version of PHP are you running? Can you get us a phpinfo() output as well.

What version of PHProxy have you installed?

The only error which really matters is the first line in the output you posted, the next few lines only show up because of the first line.

10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
SteveAR is offline SteveAR
Software:

SteveAR has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to SteveAR Send a message via MSN to SteveAR Send a message via Skype™ to SteveAR

Old

give me ftp access and ill fix it.

10-30-2007, 06:31 PM
alefort is offline alefort
Expertise:
Software:

alefort is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to alefort

Old

Originally Posted by SteveAR View Post
give me ftp access and ill fix it.
LOL, yeah, that will definitely help.