Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 855 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

[Client] INX-Network

Thread title: [Client] INX-Network
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
09-05-2004, 10:38 AM
Aros is offline Aros
Expertise:
Software:

Aros is on a distinguished road

Old

Velocified: I think it's the tone of your post that insulted Anthony, you MUST do this you MUST do that. It's quite degrading, if you like the overall design I suggest you start off with saying the majority of the positive comments other then saying the negative parts - Else it may sound hurtful to some people, everybody else responds differently to it.
From my experience with Anthony he is quite grown up, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.
Though I think Anthony should have responded differently to this, I see his point and I also see Velocified's point. It's just mouthed wrong, which caused this.

Can't we just all get along?

PS: Yes, there's not alot of critting going on on this forum yet. This will come in time, most comments are still pretty superficial.

09-05-2004, 03:50 PM
derek|L is offline derek|L
Expertise:
Software:

derek|L is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to derek|L Send a message via MSN to derek|L

Old

I don't really find anything wrong with the banner. It doesn't give you an overwhelming visual image of what INX would be, I'd hope you have a generla idea if you're aldreay at the site. MY only beef with is is al the white.

The overal design is very light. I'd ike to see some darker spot to draw the viewer's eye towards the imporatn parts. For instance the name in the banner. The top left of the banner itself blends right into the bg tile, and the lettering has white a stoke. I'd add either a small black stroke otuside the white (small as possible) to keep it seperate from the back. the banner and tile blend together, I'd try to keep the name seperate and fresh for people to see.

I'd do a little tweaking to the menu. The style is good, and it fits nicely, but it looks too big. I'd either crop off the height (just make it shorter) or pump the fot size up a little just top use up some of that extra space.
Again, that's just my opinion.

Other than that, 'd just get some hyperlinks working in there.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2