Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 716 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Server for E-mail Marketing?

Thread title: Server for E-mail Marketing?
02-03-2011, 08:00 AM
Devonn is offline Devonn
Expertise:
Software:

Devonn is on a distinguished road

Old  Server for E-mail Marketing?

I have many e-mail address and i want to start E-mail Marketing tell me how to start ? how to buy email server to send lots of email ? Thanks in advance...!

02-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Psychotomus is offline Psychotomus
Expertise: php, mySQL, js, aJax
Software: virtual brain cells

Psychotomus is on a distinguished road

Old

A VPS or Dedicated Server could work, just mass mail it from there. They got mass mailing companies somewhere. Ive never used them as I only mailed at the most was like 10,000 people before.

02-18-2011, 10:59 AM
hostavps is offline hostavps
Expertise: Webhosting, linux, unix
Software: Firefox

hostavps is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello Devvon,

Well we got our email marketing done by sysadmindesk.com, they really come up with results that i expected. They charged me 60 $ per burst comprising 5,000 Email accounts.

better to visit there website and submit query over there.

Regards

03-02-2011, 05:12 PM
charlesrshell is offline charlesrshell
Expertise: seo
Software: notepad

charlesrshell is on a distinguished road

Old

There is so many email marketing tool out there like mailchimp, constantcontact, aweber etc. You can choose one of them.

05-20-2011, 04:34 PM
mohitindia is offline mohitindia
Software:

mohitindia is on a distinguished road

Old

yes go for a dedicated server hosting and try few email marketing software which are available for free. See u can have other option as well. Such as online email marketing account account, who just deal with such service to people. These company you will find a bit cheaper option on initial basic.

06-20-2011, 11:57 AM
carolina is offline carolina
Software:

carolina is on a distinguished road

Old

you should sign up for mailchimp, which is quite useful e-mail marketing tool, you can design emails according to your desire and manage all your emails efficiently in order to avoid any kind of confusion.

07-01-2011, 12:32 PM
HostColor is offline HostColor
Software:

HostColor is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to HostColor Send a message via Skype™ to HostColor

Old

Hi Devonn,

I hope you understand that strictly speaking there is no such thing as "E-Mail Marketing", at least this is not a legal business, unless the recipients have explicitly gave you a permission to send them email messages. Anything else is spamming and is prohibited by the law, despite that there is a growing number of companies that claim to offer email marketing.

I'd share with you that we have recently have some customers who wanted to do "email marketing". The result of their effort was banned IP's violation of our TOS. I whish you good luck and I hope you will find another lucrative business which is not that risky and is more lawful than mass mailing.

07-14-2011, 12:03 AM
WHUK is offline WHUK
Expertise: SEO
Software:

WHUK is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Devonn View Post
I have many e-mail address and i want to start E-mail Marketing tell me how to start ? how to buy email server to send lots of email ? Thanks in advance...!
Generally Hosting provider set a limit of outgoing emails in order to avoid spamming from their servers. You can opt for any hosting provider as all hosting providers offer email service as a part of their hosting package. You can ask them about the outgoing email limit set on each hosting plan and select a hosting plan as per your budget and the number of emails which you wish to send. If the outgoing email limit of the server is a bit less than the actual number of emails which you wish to send, you can split up your mailing list into different parts according to the outgoing limit of your hosting plan.

07-16-2011, 02:31 PM
paullopez is offline paullopez
Expertise: Don't Know
Software: Don't Know

paullopez is on a distinguished road

Old

To OP

You are looking for a server to only start email marketing campaign....You are kidding It is an outdated method of marketing. Anyway, this is just my personal point of view so don't take it so seriously.

In my opinion, you should contact reliable and well reputable web hosts thorough Live chat and ask outgoing email limitation. If you opt dedicated server for email marketing campaign, then definitely you will get more privileges, but if you are not able to afford dedicated server, then you can go with vps as well. However, to avoid IP block issues don't send emails in bulk; split them in groups and send after specific time of span, hence your IP won't be get listed as spam