Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1673 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

A couple of things I need reviewed by professionals :)

Thread title: A couple of things I need reviewed by professionals :)
Closed Thread    
04-27-2008, 02:44 AM
theonetrueace is offline theonetrueace
Software:

theonetrueace is on a distinguished road

Old  A couple of things I need reviewed by professionals :)

well first off, i been playing with a blog....which is interesting because i've been doing webpages on and off for like 8 years now, and this is my first blog....but take a look anyway... http://acezplace.blogspot.com

secondly, since everyone else seems to be selling their work, i figured i'd clean up an old site i never finished and sell the design....its the template thats in one of the posts on my blog...gimmie some feedback

thx in advance
Jonathan

04-27-2008, 03:51 AM
ThrashGraphics is offline ThrashGraphics
Expertise:
Software:

ThrashGraphics is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to ThrashGraphics

Old

I dont feel this design is to that of a proffesional level however its very old school perhaps it could sell well?

04-27-2008, 07:28 AM
StormCat is offline StormCat
Expertise:
Software:

StormCat is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by theonetrueace View Post
well first off, i been playing with a blog....which is interesting because i've been doing webpages on and off for like 8 years now, and this is my first blog....but take a look anyway... http://acezplace.blogspot.com

secondly, since everyone else seems to be selling their work, i figured i'd clean up an old site i never finished and sell the design....its the template thats in one of the posts on my blog...gimmie some feedback

thx in advance
Jonathan
The blog is interesting, but seems like a fairly typical blog format (heh, I like the eye btw). The only suggestion I have is to set the overall background color to the same gray as is in your background pick, as at my resolution I see a disconcerting and distracting sudden line of white over on the far right.

The car site template looks not too bad, once I look past the watermark (which makes it appear overly busy at first glance). It looks similar in layout to several professional sites I've seen over the years; modular, but not 100% symmetrical.

Closed Thread