Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1732 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Create Your Own Cash Via e-Products!

Thread title: Create Your Own Cash Via e-Products!
Closed Thread    
10-04-2005, 02:19 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

logo2d is on a distinguished road

Old  Create Your Own Cash Via e-Products!

by: Anthony Jewell

You may be wondering how you can sell products online that will be profitable but also how you can cut the middle man out of your profits. Then you are looking at e-products. Now you may be wondering what they are and how you can get your hands on them? It is very easy. E-products are products that are created from your own mind with information that you have gained or found out one way or another. Such as an ebook on "how to make the worlds best tuna fish sandwich" or "how to set up your own server". This information is created by you and put down so that it is useful to others who are in need of this information(for those who don't know how to make a tuna fish sandwich). It gives them valuable information based on your own experiences and helps them with the problems they are facing. The best thing about it is that you own any copyright on products you create and they only take a few minutes of your time to come up with.

The important part about e-products is that they must fill a void of information people are searching for. Usually common knowledge doesn't sell as well, such as an ebook on "how to slice bread" might now sell as good as another ebook on "how to make your own homemade bread". People have to feel that they need the product and that they can't find this information anywhere else. So presenting your e-product is a user friendly professional way is also key.

Once you figure out what to create your e-product on and what it will be(whether it will be an article, ebook, how to guide or something else). You then need to figure out two things: 1. where you will sell it(such as on your website, others websites or on ebay) and 2. How much it will cost. These are two important steps as they will determine your market for your product and also the price. Remember when pricing that if it is too high no one will buy. Also remember that any profit you will make will be 100% yours so keeping prices a bit lower will still give you the same return rate if you were to sell someone else products(probably a better return rate actually).

Whenever you go to create an e-product just make sure to take your time with it. Try as hard as possible to make it the best it can be and also do some research to see what is already out there as well what people are needing. This will allow you to create a nice income while being in full control.
----------------------------------------------------
Anthony Jewell has over 6 Years experience in the Web & Graphics World. You can visit my business and join in conversation at http://www.logo2d.com & http://www.logo2d.com/forum

©Copyright 2005 Logo2D.com : Feel free to use this article freely but please keep in the copyright

10-21-2005, 04:56 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

I've tried my hand at reselling e-books when I first got into the online business but they never made me any money, it seems like it is an oversaturated market and alot of the e-products are available for free via warez forums etc. I've heard many stories about people making millions from selling their information but I simply don't believe it!

10-21-2005, 11:46 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

logo2d is on a distinguished road

Old

Really. What were you ebooks about. Would to view them.

Yes there are some downsides to this of business but I know of a site that sells contracts them made themselves (the person did have a law degree though) for things such as proposals, web design contracts ect.... Their site makes around $25,000 a month I believe. So it is possible, you just have to fine the right market. Take care.

Anthony,
www.Logo2D.com

Closed Thread