Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1298 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Pr3 Site for Sale

Thread title: Pr3 Site for Sale
Closed Thread    
02-10-2005, 03:01 PM
russellclow is offline russellclow
Software:

russellclow is on a distinguished road

Old  Pr3 Site for Sale

Im selling my website, www.rtcproductions.com simply because I dont have the time to run it anymore. The site is professionally designed by me, and is COMPLETLY unique. The site is just starting to take off with over 1500 unique hits recorded in Dec

http://www.rtcproductions.com/stats-dec.jpg

Hosting is COMPLETLY free, as im sponsored by the host. Any customers I send to the host via the site will get me 30% of the profits (this will continue if my site is sold on) The host is superb, (www.exceedhosting.com) and he dosent actually require anything back, although I include a link back as a thank you. The account is a resellers account so you can sell webspace to your clients.

The site obviously still requires some work. www.scriptlance.com is a great place to get web design work, and thats how Ive got most of my clients - using this site as a basis for my portfolio. Ive had ALOT of interest simply because of the professional site design.

There is no BIN, and I'll consider ANY offer (This HAS to sell - please post your offers) - Upon sale (payment via paypal ONLY) I will give you full rights to the site, including all the required host information (cpanel and FTP) and the source files for the site itself.

02-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Peter Avey is offline Peter Avey
Expertise:
Software:

Peter Avey is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to Peter Avey

Old

well i just hope some one buys it , good luck on selling

02-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

i dont wana ruin your sale but the layout u've got for your site ive seen somewhere before but all (or most) of it was in flash and i saw a topic somewhere about it and yours was the ripped design.

I currently don't have any evidence for this as its just a memory from a while back but im sure of what ive said.

Closed Thread