Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1182 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Paypal money exchange

Thread title: Paypal money exchange
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
08-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Seb is on a distinguished road

Old  Paypal money exchange

Ok, i've got myself into a bit of a pickle. I can't really think why anyone would want to help me out on this - it may sound like a scam, but I can assure you it is not. I've got $75.39 USD in my Paypal account, but I have reached my sending limit. The account is a business account, which can only be verified by back account - please bear that in mind, it cannot be verified by card.

I do not have access to a bank account to verify the account, therefore, I cannot get the money out of the account. So I am asking if someone with a bank account will take the account, change all the details to their own etc, verify the account, keep the money and then send me the ammount in the account.

I have no interest in scamming. I can't really see a flaw where I could scam you though there may be (don't bother pointing one out if you find one, i'm really not interested in scamming someone).

I think my trader rating should be comforting to anyone who is willing to do this. I'm certainly not about to do a runner over $75.

What will you gain from this? Well, except for a positive trader rating from me assuming the sale goes through well, I can't really afford to offer cash, but maybe i'll chuck in a free domain from here - http://www.talkfreelance.com/thread39888.html (nothing more than $25 value though)

Please note that I expect to deal with someone with a respectable trader rating aswell.

Thanks, I hope someone will help me out, it's annoying not being able to use your own money

Seb

08-04-2007, 01:22 AM
masfenix is offline masfenix
Expertise:
Software:

masfenix has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Send a message via AIM to masfenix

Old

Arnt you sacred someone might take over the account but not pay you?

08-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by masfenix View Post
Arnt you sacred someone might take over the account but not pay you?
That's why I want someone with a good trader rating. The deal itself should take a couple of minutes so I'll know straight away.

08-04-2007, 02:40 AM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

I'm confused at what you're asking. Could you msn me and explain?

08-07-2007, 06:14 PM
lcphotostudio is offline lcphotostudio
Expertise:
Software:

lcphotostudio is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to lcphotostudio Send a message via MSN to lcphotostudio Send a message via Yahoo to lcphotostudio

Old

sounds like a scam to me.

08-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by lcphotostudio View Post
sounds like a scam to me.
Wow I hate people like you that just make an assumption straight away. Explain how the scam will work clever clogs.

08-08-2007, 04:37 AM
Awesome is offline Awesome
Expertise:
Software:

Awesome is on a distinguished road

Old

Clever Clogs. Awesome!

08-08-2007, 04:47 AM
Baby Boy is offline Baby Boy
Software:

Baby Boy is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Seb
So I am asking if someone with a bank account will take the account, change all the details to their own etc, verify the account, keep the money and then send me the ammount in the account.
Originally Posted by Seb
I can't really afford to offer cash, but maybe i'll chuck in a free domain from here - http://www.talkfreelance.com/thread39888.html (nothing more than $25 value though)
I am confused, you said you don't have the money, yet you tell the person to "keep the money", I would do it but I need you to explain a bit more, plus I don't have any trader ratings. Either way, hope all works out 4 u.

08-08-2007, 05:42 AM
Freddy is offline Freddy
Expertise:
Software:

Freddy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Freddy

Old

What he mean is that he has 75 in his paypal account. But he cannot get them out because the sending limit is out..

Therefor he wants someone with more sending limit to take his account and change all the detials on his account, so the account kind of get "yours".

He then wants you to send 75 from your own account to him? Thats were i am unsure, either he wants you to send it to his bank account, or maybe pay for something he has?

Anyways, the point is that you are going to get details for his account from him and change everything! Then the next month whent he sending limit is back, you can send the money from that account to your own again or something!

I guess this is what he is asking for

Thanks
Freddy,

08-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Seb is offline Seb
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
What he mean is that he has 75 in his paypal account. But he cannot get them out because the sending limit is out..

Therefor he wants someone with more sending limit to take his account and change all the detials on his account, so the account kind of get "yours".

He then wants you to send 75 from your own account to him? Thats were i am unsure, either he wants you to send it to his bank account, or maybe pay for something he has?

Anyways, the point is that you are going to get details for his account from him and change everything! Then the next month whent he sending limit is back, you can send the money from that account to your own again or something!

I guess this is what he is asking for

Thanks
Freddy,
You missed the point slightly. The sending limit doesn't reset. It can only be lifted if someone verifies it with an account (unless I am missing something)

I don't have a bank account that works with Paypal (whole point of this thread) so that's not what I am asking the money to be sent to. I'm asking it to be sent to another Paypal account.

Anyway, i'm working on getting a bank account. My current one doesn't let Paypal use it.

Cheers,

Seb

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >