Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1097 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Web Developer - XHTML/CSS

Thread title: Web Developer - XHTML/CSS
Closed Thread    
12-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Indesicant is offline Indesicant
Expertise:
Software:

Indesicant is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Indesicant Send a message via MSN to Indesicant Send a message via Yahoo to Indesicant Send a message via Skype™ to Indesicant

Old  Web Developer - XHTML/CSS

Hello,

I've been in web development for over 6 years now, I've also worked with professional web design firms in my local area of Louisville, Ky, so I'm familiar with the professional methods that you would expect me to follow. I feel I would be able to fulfill your requests of what you need done on a freelance basis, I'm a fully self-employed freelancer, so my availability would never be of question. If you are interested in working with me, you may view my portfolio online at:

Indesicant Designs

Although my portfolio doesn't display some of my most recent work that was performed under an NDA with a professional design firm, I can provide recent examples by e-mail or IM.

Again I've had much professional graphic design work and web development work, I'd be interested in doing some consistent freelance work for you, please contact me sometime for more details.

Phone: (502) 428-6048
AIM: Indesicant
MSN: indesicant@hotmail.com
Gtalk: indesicant@gmail.com

Thanks,
Derek Keith
Indesicant Media Design

Closed Thread