Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1756 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Graphic Design, Multimedia and Photography     The Gallery Showcase :

Looking for opinion on our online site builder

Thread title: Looking for opinion on our online site builder
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
01-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Howard is offline Howard
Software:

Howard is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey pfork,

If i want to include this to my web hosting customers how do i do that and what are the fees applied?

Also, say i buy this software and updates are made, do i have to rebuy it or are updates free?

Are there any API's available for this software, for creating our own addons etc?

And last but not least, if you select a mode (browser and difficulty) you cant reset those modes until your cookies disappear, is this a fix being worked on?

Overall its very nice software but the issue where it stays in the mode you select and you cant do otherwise is kind of bad.

05-15-2005, 03:09 AM
PFork is offline PFork
Software:

PFork is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello,

Sorry I never had the idea that there was an answer on page number 2... stupid me

Here is the answers to your questions Howard.

You have either the choice to install the software on your server or to offer it in its hosted version. So you have several ways to offer it to your customers.

- The updates are free indeed.
- There is a package wizard for you to create your own packages to add custom features to the software.
- There is a sign out button with the advanced interface (that's for the cookie, you can also simply clear the cookie by closing your open browser windows and login again after opening a new one.)

And now we even support installs on server where Ensim and C-panel are installed!

Sorry again for the delay in my answer. I will try to be more careful and check if the thread has a page 2 in the future

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2