Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1989 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Blogging and Community Building :

What plugins do you use?

Thread title: What plugins do you use?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Gaz is offline Gaz
Expertise: Code & Programming
Software: Coda, TextMate, Sublime 2

Gaz will become famous soon enough Gaz will become famous soon enough

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaz

Old  What plugins do you use?

Hi

I am new to the blogging world; being a fan of many a blog for a few months I have now decided to start my own.

I have the blog, I have the (sub)-domain, I have the skin, but am unsure what plugins i need to have.

I have had a look, and installed one or two which took my fancy, which are:

Add-To-Any-Subscribe - I installed this because I thought to myself; well, if i want my blog to become popular and have a gazillion RSS readers, then I should at least make it easy for people to add my feed to their reader...

Tiger Administration - This was the only plugin I knew before I installed wordpress. Blog management becomes easier with it!

Stats - Well I installed this because I thought it would be handy to be able to view some of my "amazing" statistics at a touch of a button. It still says I have to wait for it to collect data, maybe because I just installed it :P

DTree - I installed this because it was exactly what I wanted: an easy and quick way to introduce a little (ajax?) cool factor into my sidebar. Certainly has done the trick for me!

So this is what I have so far, what about you?