Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1567 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Domain appraisal help.

Thread title: Domain appraisal help.
11-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Valdis is offline Valdis
Software:

Valdis is on a distinguished road

Old  Domain appraisal help.

Greetings all,

I am Valdis , your newest member. I've come to you all in need of aid. Recently I was spending couple hours looking through some expired domains and registered my favorite 3. I was hoping to sell them on , but I realized , I'm not too sure what they are worth.

The domains are :

no1poker.com (Old domain , used to be a rather big poker site with over 6000 players online at any given time, I personally think it's rather valuable.)

chapterstudy.com

web-students.com (Most likely going to keep and develop this one.)

Let me know if you guys think any of them are worth anything.

Also , I compiled a long list of over 100+ expired domains so if I'm allowed to , I would love to post them on here for you guys to look into. If im not going to buy them , then someone else might as well get rich.

Thanks for your time fellas and I look forward to being part of the community,

Valdis

11-03-2012, 04:37 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Welcome to the forum, Valdis.

Domains are very hard to appraise, it often comes down to finding the right buyer which is an unpredictable field.

no1poker.com is probably mid to high $xx. Its old traffic means nothing at this point. If you have the old content it might add to the value. Having the actual software will likely be the bulk of the value. The legality of online betting is a major issue for sites like these.

chapterstudy.com probably is worth very little because study is an activity that doesn't have a direct cost. The only use I can think of is discount textbooks and that market isn't going to pay much.

For web-students.com, dashes are poison to domain names and no one is referred to as a "web student." Any value in this would be what you develop, it is otherwise worthless.

If you're looking to sell us dropped domain names you can advertise them on the marketplace once you've been registered for four days.

12-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Natcoweb. is offline Natcoweb.
Software:

Natcoweb. is on a distinguished road

Old

So how much does it cost?