Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 736 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Warning: triadink

Thread title: Warning: triadink
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
05-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Christian is offline Christian
Software:

Christian is on a distinguished road

Old

Please do check the IP I can grantee it will not match mine. But thank's for thinking of everything I guess. I for one don't like ruining peoples reputations, don't know about you. I would never create a second account to bash someone. If I have a problem with someone I have no problem posting it in my only account. So please, check the IP's

05-03-2007, 06:51 PM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old

Originally Posted by Christian View Post
Please do check the IP I for one don't like ruining peoples reputations
actions speak louder than words, anyways dont know who Zebedi is as i have never contact him for work and he joined around the time that i had the problems with ANMMark.....hmmmmm

05-03-2007, 06:56 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

To the moderators....you are more than welcome to check it against my IP as well. I have no reason to hide behind a second username to speak my mind. I think I have proven that in this and previous threads already.

This is nothing more than a pathetic ploy to pin something else on me, by someone who has been shown to be dishonest, and untrustworthy.

05-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Haris is offline Haris
Software:

Haris is on a distinguished road

Old

I would file a lawsuit for all the threats. I'm sure you can sue him for the threats because these kind of actions are not tolerated in America.

05-03-2007, 07:10 PM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Haris
I would file a lawsuit for all the threats. I'm sure you can sue him for the threats because these kind of actions are not tolerated in America.
We have gotten the ball rolling. We contacted our attorney, and the IC3. We were told that no matter what he does to try to get you to respond to him, do not directly communicate with him during their investigation.

Now that he knows that I can't communicate with him or discuss the case much further than that, he is publicly denying the extent in which he made his threats, and is using my inability to communicate directly to him, to publicly manipulate and fabricate stories, knowing that I cannot reply directly.

05-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Software:

Old

how can you sue with threats when there was none made, i dont think when you call someone on the phone and tell them to give you what you paid for or your filing charges with their local sheriffs dept a threat.....

this fool wont file any charges as he knows hes a liar otherwise he would have manned up and did what he had to do....i can try and explain the situation over and over with him but time will tell as many others will have problems with him as well.....read his posts its already happening.

as for the person who started this thread i have never dealt with them before and they were registered the same time i was having issues with Mark Klink man up and grow up kid.

05-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Marky is offline Marky
Expertise:
Software:

Marky is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by triadink View Post
how can you sue with threats when there was none made, i dont think when you call someone on the phone and tell them to give you what you paid for or your filing charges with their local sheriffs dept a threat.....

this fool wont file any charges as he knows hes a liar otherwise he would have manned up and did what he had to do....i can try and explain the situation over and over with him but time will tell as many others will have problems with him as well.....read his posts its already happening.

as for the person who started this thread i have never dealt with them before and they were registered the same time i was having issues with Mark Klink man up and grow up kid.
Hey Triadlink,

I've personally checked the IP addresses of both the thread start and Mark. They are both very much different and the host names are completely different.

Not sure what you wish to do with that information, but thought it might be better said as people are requesting it.

Thanks,

Marky

05-03-2007, 07:28 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by triadink View Post

Not to but in or take any sides.

But triadink I see that you are insulting Mark, and I find it hard to believe that you didn't do the same over the phone, since you are doing it here.

Just my $0.02.

05-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Software:

Old

thanks for checking marky, i would like to get this resolved as i havnt dealt with Zebedi before so if he could reply and send a moderator those emails with headers included......want to clear this up as i never have contacted Zebedi before

05-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

Zebedi is also know as Paul Dawson, lots of people are having issues with him and he's banned from here (several times) and I'm just about to go and ban him again

Hope this thread can work itself out.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >