Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 903 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[Job Offer] vBulletin Coder Needed ASAP!

Thread title: [Job Offer] vBulletin Coder Needed ASAP!
Closed Thread    
08-28-2004, 11:50 PM
Nubs is offline Nubs
Software:

Nubs is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Nubs Send a message via MSN to Nubs Send a message via Yahoo to Nubs

Old  [Job Offer] vBulletin Coder Needed ASAP!

Hello,

I have client who wants a forum for students up (with domain etc), and I am going to make him a proposal tomorrow. What I need is someone who is an experienced vb coder. I will be providing all the graphics. Your job will be to skin the graphics into the forum and to install all the components for me and maybe assist me with some of the hack installations (no biggie here just assist me in the process). I need this done ASAP, so I do prefer someone living in the US because it will avoid any timing issues. Please EMAIL me at naveed.lalani@gmail.com with your price estimate, examples of past work, contact information (including phone number), and how soon you are available to do this. This is a paid position and payment will be made with paypal, check, or money order.

Thank you,
Naveed

08-29-2004, 01:09 AM
AshAbed is offline AshAbed
Software:

AshAbed is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi Nubs, I sent you an email with my information, hopefully you'll take it under consideration, thanks.

- Ashraf Abed

Closed Thread