Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1627 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Site5, service down the pan!

Thread title: Site5, service down the pan!
Closed Thread  
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
04-27-2006, 09:34 PM
GTAce is offline GTAce
Software:

GTAce is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to GTAce Send a message via AIM to GTAce Send a message via MSN to GTAce

Old

Site5 is a huge company. No matter how good a company is, if they are as big as Site5, you are going to find negative reviews everywhere, and lots of them. The same goes for positive reviews, however.

Give me any large hosting company and I can return with a list of bad reviews for them....as I've said earlier in this thread, I've been with Site5 for 2+ months now and it has been wonderful...I've been through a whole lot of hosts over the past 5 years and Site5 has arguably been the best. That's quite a statement.

Originally Posted by GTAce
It was hard for me to read this thread and relate to much of it...I've been with Site5 now for about a month and a half and server speed and uptime has been great. 99.9% uptime and speed is rarely slow...I've been with a lot of hosts in the past and Site5 is arguably one of the best I've had...granted, it's been a relatively short time (1-2 months)

They can be a bit slow on the support tickets, but that doesn't really bother me since I rarely use the support.

I guess it's just luck of the draw...I'm sure not all of their servers are up to par, but I know that the one I'm on sure is...and I know two other people with Site5 who have had no complaints either.

Closed Thread  
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5