Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 597 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Earn money with a website

Thread title: Earn money with a website
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
01-08-2010, 01:58 PM
erase is offline erase
Software:

erase is on a distinguished road

Old

try clickbank.com
Just yesterday I made $60 with clickbank for just one sale.

01-22-2010, 07:39 AM
jerry.p009 is offline jerry.p009
Software:

jerry.p009 is on a distinguished road

Old

one of the best source of earning through online is Google Adsense is effort able but a nice portal for online earning.

01-22-2010, 08:27 AM
digitali16 is offline digitali16
Expertise:
Software:

digitali16 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to digitali16

Old

Originally Posted by merline View Post
I would like to know the different ways to earn money with a website.

Thanks
Hi Merline

I know that you posted a very broad question but I will try to offer you some ideas based on my own personal experience. I started marketing online about 12 years or so ago. I did not really make any money to speak of until about 3 years in but things are very different now and if you don't fall into the usual pits it can be done a lot faster.

1. Just do something: find something that you have a general interests in and that you can promote with a bit of passion and develop a site around that topic. Something that interests you will likely be easier to be consistent with working on. Don't worry about being perfect instead remember when you start it will be likely the worse you will ever do and if you are consistent you will get better. DONT just chase this and that make a decision and start a project and stick to it.

2. Set aside time & Money: A business will have a budget and will require consistent work. A hobby disguised as a business in your mind will miss one or both of these and trust me it will get frustrating. So set small goals and start with a SMALL budget.

Ideas:

Nothing new Affiliate Marketing:
a) find a good product that interests you

b) look for something with a good commission $20 - $50+ / Sell
especially at first you want to make as much per sell as you can . Not because of greed but because you will need to reinvest your earnings into your business to grow it and you will need to make something noteworthy as fast as you can so that you are motivated to scale up your actions.

c) build a site & offer free quality content and build a list via Email,twitter,facebook etc and update with good content consistently
( Money is in the list ).

d) offer something of quality and contextual as an incentive to join your site or list.

e) Test what works and keep a journal: if you buy services or ads keep good track and removing the bad performing ads or services + reinvest in what you find that works. Look for competitors and figure out everything you can about what they are doing to market their stuff.

Dont over sell and dont over promote and try to really share things you have found valuable. This will work well in my experience.

ADsense is good also:

You will have to pick a good niche ( profitable KW ) Buy a good domain and consistently offer good content. You will also need to find good people to work with by outsourcing some things. I think it is very important to know how much your site will make per 1000 visitors and then learn to target the best affordable traffic. Yes SEO is going to be your best friend but find everything you can about getting traffic fast because real SEO will take time.
Good luck and I hope some of this helps you out.

02-02-2010, 05:12 PM
sequencehosting is offline sequencehosting
Software:

sequencehosting is on a distinguished road

Old

I recommend you take a look at:

2createawebsite.com

I learnt 60% of what I know now from that website.

02-04-2010, 04:28 AM
lauretta07 is offline lauretta07
Software:

lauretta07 is on a distinguished road

Old

The idea of making money online is attractive to many because of the benefits it offers. The well-paid potential of the internet as well as the personal freedom that comes with working without a fixed schedule. You can maintain a blog with interesting topics like movie and TV reviews, from the adsense you can already earn money. Multivariate Testing

02-04-2010, 01:45 PM
w3bmaster is offline w3bmaster
Software:

w3bmaster is on a distinguished road

Old

- sell links
- sell banners
- if it's a blog sell blog posts/reviews

But the 2 most IMPORTANT ways

- Adsense (or similar oprogram)
+ or
- Afilliate links (Clickbank cj moreniche are some hood afilliates networks)

02-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Pringle is offline Pringle
Software:

Pringle is on a distinguished road

Old  Re: Earn money with a website

Hi
Earning money online! , it’s the buzzword now a day. I too was an online money making enthusiast until I came across the remarkable “Reverse Funnel System” for making money online. It is an outstandingly profitable system, which produces extremely high sums of money for everyone who uses it. WITH WHOM SHOULD YOU PARTNER TO MAKE REAL MONEY?? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHO PAYS 50%

Thanks!

02-15-2010, 03:32 PM
sequencehosting is offline sequencehosting
Software:

sequencehosting is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
Hi
Earning money online! , it’s the buzzword now a day. I too was an online money making enthusiast until I came across the remarkable “Reverse Funnel System” for making money online. It is an outstandingly profitable system, which produces extremely high sums of money for everyone who uses it. WITH WHOM SHOULD YOU PARTNER TO MAKE REAL MONEY?? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHO PAYS 50%

Thanks!
Nice affiliate link

06-12-2010, 10:40 PM
sbucciarel is offline sbucciarel
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop, Dreamweaver

sbucciarel is on a distinguished road

Old

Adsense, CPA ads, promoting an affiliate product, promoting your own product, review site for affiliate products, selling Ad space if you have enough traffic, selling memberships to a site (like PLR or MMR products or an online course), or building up the traffic and revenue and flipping them like I do.

Suzanne

06-25-2010, 07:22 AM
JonasHastings is offline JonasHastings
Software:

JonasHastings is on a distinguished road

Old

I think the best would be to offer something whether its a service or a product. There are many online jobs out there and it is more credible if you have a website and portfolio to boot. If you love writing there is adsense and affiliate marketing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2