Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1199 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Other Services :

Business Consultation

Thread title: Business Consultation
Closed Thread    
10-20-2008, 02:11 AM
Morgan is offline Morgan
Expertise:
Software:

Morgan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Morgan Send a message via MSN to Morgan Send a message via Yahoo to Morgan

Old  Business Consultation

Hello everyone.

As I am preparing for a new business inception revolving around consulting services, I would like to offer discounted rates for the next few users, to build an introductory portfolio.

The following will be provided:

Human Resources
  • Billing Administration - Billing can be difficult for most, especially when trying to determine an effective solution to how they can effeciently to so. I will be able to help you plan out a source, incept such a source, and productively use it.
  • Resume/Candidate Sourcing - Have a job position available, but can't spend countless hours looking through long or arduous resumes? I will be able to format submitted resumes, source selected candidates based on job requirements, and assist with initial screening of the candidate.
Support Functionality
  • Web Hosting - I can provide you with web hosting to support any needs you may have in terms of a web-based presence.
  • Client Servicing - Any type of client relationships/servicing you need assistance with.
Inception Planning
  • Documentation - I have a few prepared "rough" documents for legality purposes. I can help you rewrite such documents to your requirements, so you may get full legal preparation.
  • Budget/Marketing Preparation - I will assist you with a scratch plan or pre-existing plan, to optimize cost base, and future necessities.
The above services are not limited as to what I can offer. Please contact me via PM or email to discuss any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.

Prices are negotiable based on the services requested.

Closed Thread