Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 754 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Please Help!! Want to improve my website!!!

Thread title: Please Help!! Want to improve my website!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
07-24-2009, 03:28 PM
wermanj is offline wermanj
Software:

wermanj is on a distinguished road

Old  Please Help!! Want to improve my website!!!

I am looking for a company which can help me improve my website, logo, and graphics and print market my products. It may provide effective, affordable and complete web solutions. Please help my to suggest any of the company you know so that they can help me to improve my website.
Thanks in advance!!!!

07-24-2009, 05:23 PM
lo key is offline lo key
Software:

lo key is on a distinguished road

Old

When I needed graphic work done in the past I have used 99designs, just because it is generally cheaper and I get to choose from a multiple of options. Hope that helps. If you don't want to go that route I would consider using a freelance site like elance or similar. Best to go with someone with a good reputation on those sites though.

07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
FWebDe is offline FWebDe
Expertise: Programming
Software: Firefox, Vim, Komodo Edit

FWebDe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to FWebDe

Old

Originally Posted by lo key View Post
When I needed graphic work done in the past I have used 99designs, just because it is generally cheaper and I get to choose from a multiple of options. Hope that helps. If you don't want to go that route I would consider using a freelance site like elance or similar. Best to go with someone with a good reputation on those sites though.
Please don't use 99designs. Designers have to actually do the project, and then hope that they get paid.

07-25-2009, 03:03 AM
turner.will is offline turner.will
Software:

turner.will is on a distinguished road

Old  Re,Please Help!! Want to improve my website!!!

There are many companies which can help you to improve your website I know of one the company which is ThePixelStudios and it provides effective, affordable & complete web solutions. They create value for customers by leveraging many Web technologies to design, build, and deliver state of the art products and services. I hope you got it want you want.

07-26-2009, 07:32 PM
JREAM is offline JREAM
Software:

JREAM is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to JREAM Send a message via Yahoo to JREAM

Old

99designs is a good idea, but i think it's for younger people or people wanting to build their portfolio. You can't earn much hoping to win on competitions. It's a fantastic option for the buyer but for a graphic artist it's not fun

08-10-2009, 02:44 PM
sujith127 is offline sujith127
Expertise:
Software:

sujith127 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to sujith127 Send a message via Skype™ to sujith127

Old

If you are looking for good designers to bid on your project, I suggest you should post your requirement here in Talk Freelance. 99 Designs is good if the your budget is too low. In 99Designs, mostly beginners post the designs. Experienced, good quality designers will not waste time making designs for a competition. So post your requirement here or elance and choose a designer looking at his portfolio.

09-07-2009, 05:51 PM
hardy is offline hardy
Software:

hardy is on a distinguished road

Old

its will be better if you get the help of a good and experienced web designer .

10-21-2009, 09:10 AM
daniela27 is offline daniela27
Software:

daniela27 is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by wermanj View Post
I am looking for a company which can help me improve my website, logo, and graphics and print market my products. It may provide effective, affordable and complete web solutions. Please help my to suggest any of the company you know so that they can help me to improve my website.
Thanks in advance!!!!
Good thing I open this thread, Our company which is firmmonster.com offer a internet marketing assistance for people like you who need our service.

11-04-2009, 01:07 PM
katierosy is offline katierosy
Software:

katierosy is on a distinguished road

Old

Daniela you can go with Sourcebits Technologies Web Development Company India located in the Silicon Valley, they have an edge over most other software companies, but pair that with their design philosophy and talented and experienced developers and Sourcebits truly stands out from the rest.

They specialize in Web, Mac, Android and the iPhone platform. On the Web front, they build world–class web sites and web applications leveraging the latest development trends and the freshest techniques. Besides this if they see something in an existing market that can be done in a better way, they’re going to dive in and take that on. They take pride in being one of the most cutting edge and creative software development companies in the world.

You can check out some of their web development projects using this link: http://www.sourcebits.com/web-develo...mming-services

Hope this may solve your queries in deciding a best web design firm.

11-11-2009, 07:25 AM
netnhost is offline netnhost
Software:

netnhost is on a distinguished road

Old  We can suggest you

Hi ,

We are from NetnHost Pvt. Ltd.- a complete web solutions company in India. We develop websites from scratch and also we do redevelopment/redesigning the current corporate business websites. We build websites in various CMS and Ecommerce technologies like Joomla, Word Press, Drupal, Magento etc. Kindly let us know your website link so that we can suggest you on how to revamp the website. Do drop a email to us at ram@netnhost.com. Don't worry we will not cost you a arm and leg for our services. Ours is a very cost effective delivery model.

Expecting your email at the earliest.

Thanks
NetnHost BD Team
www.netnhost.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >