Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1656 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Company respondents for a research project

Thread title: Company respondents for a research project
Closed Thread    
09-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Emily0415 is offline Emily0415
Expertise:
Software:

Emily0415 is on a distinguished road

Old  Company respondents for a research project

Buyer: cruise Contact Buyer Time of Post: Sep 04, 2008 19:39 (U.S. Eastern Time)
Job Budget: Between $2000 and $5000 Bids/ Views: 28 / 1322

Time Remaining: 2d 19h 57m (ends Sep 19, 2008 19:39 U.S. Eastern Time)

Job Description
I am doing a research project regarding foreign companies operating in China. The research involves a survey, and the questionnaire (12 pages overall, takes about 45 minutes to complete) is about how foreign companies interact with their 'customers' in the Chinese market. Participants can be any company as long as it is foreign invested, regardless age in China, country of origin, size, industry sector, etc. The ideal respondents could be the CEOs, and marketing director whoever knows about the firms' interactions with customers.

I aim at about 200 valid questionnaires. Here, I am looking for whoever is able to help me on data collection in China. For example, if you are a customer manager at a foreign company, then you can fill up a questionnaire for me. Or, you have friends working in foreign companies as a marketing manager dealing with customers directly, you can ask them a favour to do this, and send the questionnaire to me afterwards. Or you could take the initiative to approach companies and get the data.

You can either provide me with as least as one questionnaire, or a few, totally up to you. Whatever you do, as long as the questionnaire is valid and not faked, I would like to offer RMB80 for each.

Please via myTino or phone (+64 21 490498) if you have any interest or question. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Cheers
Cruise

more infor go to http://www.mytino.com/jobs/job_details.php?id=1791

Closed Thread