Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1122 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Looking for experienced graphic artist

Thread title: Looking for experienced graphic artist
Closed Thread    
02-09-2009, 04:01 AM
blackfoger is offline blackfoger
Software:

blackfoger is on a distinguished road

Old  Looking for experienced graphic artist

I'm needing someone to make an advance logo for a gaming corporation and at least 12 banners fairly large task my email is teamblight@gmail.com or blackfoger@gmail.com send me some of your work or xfire blackfoger

02-18-2009, 05:26 AM
tusharrastogi is offline tusharrastogi
Expertise:
Software:

tusharrastogi is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello,
Please check my portfolio http://www.varijadezinestudio.com

As per my portfolio, I possess 7 years of experience with multimedia, logo designing, web & print graphics and presentation coordination.My strengths are in softwares like Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, Swish & Coreldraw. Proficient with technologies like css, html, javascript, flash rich media banner advertisments,photo restoration, sound, flash presentations, file size optimization (flash and sound) and website designing.

Currently I am associated with some companies as Freelance Creative Consultant.I hold my degree in Arts, with certification in Desktop Publishing, Multimedia and E-Commerce & Flash Actionscript.

I would love to work with QUALITY.I asure you that if given a chance I shall do my work conscientiously. You can contact me online anytime. I am available 24x7 online. I am sure once contacted we will be able to discuss regarding the project in detail. I am open for all type of discussions and exchange of ideas regarding the project.

Skills: HTML/XHTML, Javascript, CSS
Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, ImageReady, Dreamweaver, Flash, Swish, Fireworks.

Please contact me with your feedback on this.

Email: tushar@varijadezinestudio.com, rastogi_tushar@yahoo.com, tusharrastogi1979@gmail.com
Mobile: 9818034006
Messenger Contacts:
Yahoo: rastogi_tushar@yahoo.com
MSN: rastogi_tushar@hotmail.com
Gtalk: tusharrastogi1979@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

02-18-2009, 08:39 PM
cess is offline cess
Software:

cess is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to cess Send a message via MSN to cess Send a message via Yahoo to cess

Old

Hi there blackfoger!

I am very much interested. Tell me more details of your Logo and banner. We are an outsourcing company from Philippines and we can provide you professional staff to do the job for you with the quality of design you wanted.

Expertise:

HTML, Web 2.0, CSS⁄CSS2, Logos, WordPress, Joomla, Static & Animated Banners, Graphics Design, Full Page Ads (FPA), Half Page Ads (HPA), Basic Photo and Video Editing, Image Editing.

Skills:

Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Image Ready, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, MPG-WMV-AVI Splitter, Vegas Video, Virtual Dub. An with 5 solid working experience in such field.

Here is our sample portfolio which is very much in demand to our clients: http://www.web-innovators.com/portfolio.html. Can we discuss it on IM? Please contact me at:

YM: cessvergara
MSN: cessvergara@hotmail.com

Hope to talk to you soon!

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Princess Renalyn Vergara
www.Web-Innovators.com

Closed Thread