Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1912 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Flash and Actionscript :

best books for learning Flash on CS3?

Thread title: best books for learning Flash on CS3?
Closed Thread    
07-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Encore is offline Encore
Expertise:
Software:

Encore is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Encore Send a message via AIM to Encore Send a message via MSN to Encore Send a message via Yahoo to Encore

Old

Originally Posted by Flame View Post
www.cartoonsmart.com <<Video tutorials that aren't free, but are extremely useful and easy to follow.

Cartoonsmart is very very good at quickly teaching you all of the basics that you need to know, and it makes learning flash extremely simple...I highly recommend it.
WOW, those look great. I'm purchasing a couple of the sections now, and I'll get back to everyone on how I find them.

07-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Encore is offline Encore
Expertise:
Software:

Encore is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Encore Send a message via AIM to Encore Send a message via MSN to Encore Send a message via Yahoo to Encore

Old

Originally Posted by Encore View Post
WOW, those look great. I'm purchasing a couple of the sections now, and I'll get back to everyone on how I find them.
Going from being a novice in flash who could make only the simplest rollover effects in flash, just one of the tutorials (buttons) has taught me a huge amount! I think I could do some pretty advanced button animation effects now, and make them look good!

Closed Thread