Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1353 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

★ myFlickr.net ★ Import Flickr images to any website. ★ Widget Included ★

Thread title: ★ myFlickr.net ★ Import Flickr images to any website. ★ Widget Included ★
Closed Thread    
09-28-2008, 08:25 PM
paulOr is offline paulOr
Expertise:
Software:

paulOr is on a distinguished road

Old  ★ myFlickr.net ★ Import Flickr images to any website. ★ Widget Included ★

http://www.myFlickr.net

myFlickr.net is a lovely little application that allows for people to import there - or anyones - flickr images to there website, in real time, with ease!

The purpose of the application is so that you don't need to have a different gallery on your website, where you have to upload your photos to aswell as Flickr.

Once you insert a very small line of Javascript into your site, provided by myFlickr, you can customize the CSS to make it look like your website & choose how many pictures you want to show. myFlickr will then do all of the work in the background and find your flickr images in real time & quickly, allowing you to keep your website gallery upto date. No static HTML here baby!

myFlickr comes with the complete custom made PHP script which has a small mySQL database ( not really needed if you dont want it ) that allows for logging of who is using the application.

It also comes with the Javascript widget, also custom coded, and the website design, in valid XHTML / CSS and PSDs. You also get the domain name.

This is a great little website/application that has some amazing potential to make it big.

The site & script is brand new, so there isnt much traffic at all, and no revenue.

Check it out: http://marketplace.sitepoint.com/auctions/47003

09-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Overturn is offline Overturn
Software:

Overturn is on a distinguished road

Old

Im really interested in buying it , but it didnt work for me :S , i entered a flickr account , i dont have one , i found one :P and tried yours , but nothing ever loads :S

edit: My fault , didnt realise it only wanted the id if you can make it work so that it takes the flickid or the whole address , i bid $250 to start

09-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

worked fine for me

Closed Thread