Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1649 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Programming or Coding :

[Looking For]Advanced PHP/MySQL (Windows Server)

Thread title: [Looking For]Advanced PHP/MySQL (Windows Server)
Closed Thread    
02-02-2006, 10:58 PM
xFS.ShibSta is offline xFS.ShibSta
Software:

xFS.ShibSta is on a distinguished road

Old  [Looking For]Advanced PHP/MySQL (Windows Server)

Hello, I am the Co-Admin/Founder of xFactor-Studios.com and we are currently in the process of fixing up our script so that we can open the site and have a steady ground to walk on.
We dont excatly have money to pay someone for they're work at this point in time, however we are willing to give you hosting for aslong as your with us.
We will expect work to be done shortly after it is requested, and to the best of your ability.
We do know the basics of PHP/MySQL and know that some things will take time or events may pop-up in your local/home life, therefore delaying a script to be finished. We will definatly be understanding and not expect things done on a 20 minute time frame like some people do who obviously know nothing about programming.
I (xFS.ShibSta/Devon) have worked along side of the Admin/Founder(xFS.MiRaGe/Andy) for awhile now, and we have gotten alot accomplished on our script.
However, our knowledge on PHP is very limited and therefore takes time. We are looking for someone who knows Advanced PHP/MySQL Programming aswell as the Windows File System. (Since our server is on the Windows OS)
The hosting package we would supply you with has not been determined; and the specifications are left open for negotiation.
If you have any questions please e-mail me at ShibSta@xFactor-Studios.com or send me a PM.

Thanks,
xFS.ShibSta
-Devon
--Co-Admin/Founder
xFactor-Studios Inc

Closed Thread