Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1335 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     PHP and MySQL :

Ad/Poll/URL listing managment

Thread title: Ad/Poll/URL listing managment
Closed Thread    
09-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Picard102 is offline Picard102
Software:

Picard102 is on a distinguished road

Old  Ad/Poll/URL listing managment

I am developing a site and require the following scripts.

I'd like a poll script, maybe one that can identify multiple votes from a single user and filter them out.

A script that allows people to submit their URL and display them in set categories like http://www.nwontario.com has but with the added ability to rate the website or business in a variety of fields, such as Customer Service, Web Site Design, and so forth.

I need a script for community events as well, not sure as to the specifics on how it will run as of yet.

I would also like opinions on what the best banner ad management program is out there. I will require it to have zones so I can specify where a banner appears ( Top, Bottom, Side), multiple sizes and formats, and the ability to add in some google ads. I'd also like it to be able to track the banners run and output the statistics to an email address of the clients when the run is over.

A classifieds type posting, and some front page news headlines thing might be usefull as well.

These will most likely be run on a linux redhat server. It would be nice if their was an all in one application, but I understand that might not be possible. Maybe something like PHP nuke with hacks or something that would intergrate with our VB board would be interesting too.

I appreciate any help I can get in locating these types of programs.

Thanks in advance.

Closed Thread