Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1620 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Suckered.us FOR SALE

Thread title: Suckered.us FOR SALE
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
06-04-2007, 02:38 AM
cgjackson2001 is offline cgjackson2001
Expertise:
Software:

cgjackson2001 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to cgjackson2001 Send a message via MSN to cgjackson2001

Old  Suckered.us FOR SALE

www.Suckered.Us - Makes ALOT of Money

Description:

Must Sell Today. www.Suckered.Us - Unique Custom Viral Revenue Generating System. www.Suckered.us is built to earn revenues in numerous ways. This is a serious marketing system. It is built with Php / MySql. It has a wysiwyg editor built in for the subdomain creation as well.
Must Sell -
Reserve - 5000.00
BIN - 10 K

Included:
custom script
web hosting
domain name push
numerous accounts including myspace, squidoo and a few more.
(My space has over 100 friends already ill include software to autoadd friends to myspace. I could have thousands of friends added so far but I haven't had time for that nor the serious subdomain creation thus far.)

The site has been online only two weeks and you can see search engine and marketing results here

http://www.suckered.us/images/google1.gif
http://www.suckered.us/images/google2.gif
http://www.suckered.us/images/google3.gif

With no time and only 75 or so subdomains created and new to indexing I've already earned a decent bit of adsense.

http://www.suckered.us/images/earnings3.gif

AWSTATS:http://www.suckered.us/stats

How it can and does earn:

Keep in mind in order to estimate future revenues and how big they can be one must understand the concept of subdomains and search engines, as well as how big this opportunity really is.

1. Google ad sense ads (or YPN ) which base the ads on keywords used for the subdomain complaint created free by a user eg. http://fergie.suckered.us . By using subdomains which are keyworded by the user's input, www.suckered.us allows content to be generated with ads which in turn get spidered and counted as backlinks to the site in major search engines. Instead of having one website with ads on it, in effect there can be literally millions if the buyer chose to create them all, indexed, and earning revenues by keyword. Not only does this method work but it also has been proven to boost Alexa rank through the roof with more and more subdomain creation. Google page rank will in theory be very high (PR 5-7 average > )as time goes on for all subdomains because all links such as http://bush.suckered.us again are considered backlinks not only to the main url but each other as well with unique content on all. You literally create your own backlinks free with this system.

2. The slide scale rating system which uses paypal by donation. Subdomains are ranked by pageviews and if one is already created for a particular keyword a user is given the option to donate 1.00 and add thier opinion after the original one. The first subdomain comment of every keyword is free but to add to another user's comment is 1.00 via donation. The top ten are shown on the homepage. If a user wishes to drop a complaint a notch they can elect to donate 5.00 to do so. If a user wants a subdomain complaint completely removed they are donating based on a sliding scale % depending on how many page views there is on the subdomain. The number one rank onsite currently would cost approximately 11.50 or so to remove completely.

3. Ad space. I would recommend the buyer to put a system in where a competitor of the complaint could buy the space directly below the complaint about the competitor.

I would also suggest adding an opt in system for email registrations for bulk email lists for another form of revenue generation. If a person really wished to make alot of money a script could be coded to create dictionary subdomain complaints automatically using dictionary words as keywords and pulling content from somewhere. This would probably be valuable to impliment.

The site has an admin login where the admin can create / edit / delete all subdomains with ease.

I will include the hosting for the time it takes to move it to a more stable server since once running with all subdomains it will be VERY high traffic. In time possibly a dedicated server when operating at full capacity. Currently the hosting although ok for smaller sites isn't sufficient.

This is an open source website and I will grant permission for it's exclusive ownership and use on one domain / site only at a time. You cannot resell this script unless you sell the entire website / domain with it. This rule also applies to whoever would buy it. It's custom. You also would not want to share this system anyhows. Too many like it would spoil the ideal I believe.

If you wish to change the layout it's quite easy if you have any knowledge of coding at all.

also advertised on ebay, you can view the ebay auction here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260125329881

06-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Freddy is offline Freddy
Expertise:
Software:

Freddy is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Freddy

Old

So you want 10 000 for something that earns 7$ per month and a "it will earn a lot" ?

Please explain!

06-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Suckered.Us is offline Suckered.Us
Software:

Suckered.Us is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
So you want 10 000 for something that earns 7$ per month and a "it will earn a lot" ?

Please explain!
It's just a matter of creating 1.5 million subdomains as opposed to 75

You'll have results on just about every keyword going and all indexed.

One could do this manually or create a script to do so.
I tested my theory 6 months ago with another .us domain for around 10 days with ALOT more subdomains. revenues were staggering.

06-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Erik is offline Erik
Software:

Erik is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Erik

Old

If its going to make loads of cash, keep it. You've only have it for two weeks after all..

06-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Software:

Old

I would except I'm in a pickle. If I didn't need to sell this to cover some old debts and such I wouldn't even consider it. I have a few debts that I absolutely need to cover. I'm trying to find someone as we speak to code the script to create the entire dictionary as keywords with content for the buyer whoever that may be.

06-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Jeff Andersen is offline Jeff Andersen
Software:

Jeff Andersen is on a distinguished road

Old

Every link is dead.

06-04-2007, 08:20 PM
.amaZe is offline .amaZe
Expertise:
Software:

.amaZe is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Jeff Andersen View Post
Every link is dead.
Ditto.

06-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Software:

Old

Hi sorry. We are making a few apache edits.. It will be back up very soon

**Site is now live** Update

06-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Software:

Old

5.67 $ in adsense earnings on only a few subdomains today already.

Today's Earnings: $5.67
View payment history TIP Haven't optimized yet? Our tips are more comprehensive and detailed, so now's the time to optimize! See our Optimization Tips to get started earning more.

View: Today Page impressions Clicks Page CTR Page eCPM [?] Earnings
AdSense for Content top channels 5,155 21 0.41% $2.43 $12.51

06-05-2007, 12:35 AM
Xuxa is offline Xuxa
Expertise:
Software:

Xuxa is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Xuxa

Old

Can you show proof of revenue?

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >