Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 924 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire :

Any designers want to work?

Thread title: Any designers want to work?
Closed Thread    
09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Danel is offline Danel
Software:

Danel is on a distinguished road

Old  Any designers want to work?

I just started a band and we're short on cash so we're doing a event called rockathon 08, and i'm wondering if anyone could make us a design for the site. we will be up for around 10 hours making a song live on a webshow (for more information check the "guitar benefit show" topic in member site announcements). I will put your site down as a sponsor and advertise it during the show.

Sponsors get a very interesting privelage, they get an advertising image of their site on the front page of the site linked to the site and also we will talk about the site live on the show, but you have to provide us with a description to say for the site. and also, optional: we can print out a logo of your site and and the link, put it on a paper and hang it up behind us.

We will also be having famous internet people video chatting with us, such as Michael Buckley from the what the buck show (http://youtube.com/whatthebuckshow) and i'm also trying to get mathew lush, and chris pirillo.

So yeah, if your interested in this please contact me, either post here or send me a pm please someone do this!

I will also throw in something else. We are having t-shirts made for this event and we will be giving them away during the show, to do this we will ask a question and they have to send us a im on aim and tell us the answer. we will not be the ones asking the questions most of the time, ususally it will be one of the famous people video chatting with us. well we will have the question be like "how much topics does this site have" and it will be your site, so that should help you out.

so please help out.

09-06-2008, 02:29 AM
ChocolateMesher is offline ChocolateMesher
Software:

ChocolateMesher is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to ChocolateMesher Send a message via MSN to ChocolateMesher

Old

This is a pretty niice offer you have here. Too bad I don't have a website.. :\

09-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Danel is offline Danel
Software:

Danel is on a distinguished road

Old

Oh, well maybe someone else could pay you to advertise their website on the page in place.

Closed Thread