Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2185 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Timeout- Computer Automation- an untapped Windows Software niche Unique!

Thread title: Timeout- Computer Automation- an untapped Windows Software niche Unique!
Closed Thread    
06-18-2011, 09:55 AM
Mattlav is offline Mattlav
Expertise:
Software:

Mattlav is on a distinguished road

Old  Timeout- Computer Automation- an untapped Windows Software niche Unique!

Info About the Software:

What actually does it do?

Time-Out is a interesting and unique software concept that automates your computer software/hardware. This means your computer will do what you want, when you want and wont involve you waiting around for this to happen.

Situations you may use Time-Out?

Your waiting for a download to finish, you have to go out/ leave your pc: Time-Out once setup will shutdown your pc or even close the browser/download program for you at a set time and even date.
Your virus scanning your pc and know it will finish within 2 hours: Time-Out is able to close the antivirus for you so your pc has more processing power to continue with other tasks.
You want to control the amount of time spent on a certain application and change to do something else: such as you want to get off facebook (browser) and do some work (Word processor)- Time-Out once setup will make this happen and open/close each application at a set time/date.
Updates

I have integrated "Wybuild" an easy updater program.. so the software is fully evolvable via your customers initial install.

Licensing

Program is integrated with a good program to manage the licenses and wont be hacked (its a file you need to send to the users so pretty secure!)

What do you get?
  • Domain (timeout-software.com) in name.com paid (still has about a year on it)
  • Source Code Of The Software programmed in C# .net (Requires MS Visual Studio)
  • Exclusive rights to everything!
  • Help to copy/setup on server if you wish (also help/instructions how to update etc)
Contact me

Skype : mattlav (current pc doesnt have a mic actually so might be text based chat depending on what pc im on)
Email : mattlav@live.com (windows live messenger)

So why sell it?

Well i just started a new project based on advertising so need the server space, also timeout was very much a personal project i spent about a year on and off programming based on my idea and then i realise wow this is unique the isnt actually any other softwares focusing on computer automation, so its a perfect start up for someone!

Not to mention I got exams and various other commitments.

REVENUE DETAILS
sales on my main company site have been about 30/40 licensees.. (can screen shot licensing program to prove this)

Also had a couple of high paid clicks via adsense!

But im being honest in saying revenue is low and is basically a startup for someone (hence the "new" site category on here)

TRAFFIC DETAILS
Traffic had a good kickstart (i had this listed on my company site previous to this site.. so all i had to do was update the links and now the traffic is building up good)

Traffic shot 1:http://www.timeout-software.com/traffic/traffic1.PNG

Traffic shot2: http://www.timeout-software.com/traffic/traffic2.PNG

Traffic shots from "awstats" on server were captured as of 3rd may 2011 will update them later on to show latest.. just a guide

Price

Well i need the space on my server urgently.. so buyer will get it all for about $400

06-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Jack the Ripper is offline Jack the Ripper
Software:

Jack the Ripper is on a distinguished road

Old

I am very interested in purchasing, but the site is down. Is it still available?

06-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Sorry mate sold it last night.. I do However have impressy.com for sale if your interested?

06-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Jack the Ripper is offline Jack the Ripper
Software:

Jack the Ripper is on a distinguished road

Old

Do you have details on traffic/revenue? Also, are there any other freeware software progs in your collection that are not listed? What sort of price were you looking for?

06-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

still pretty new but has had a great start with traffic, sorry for delay i just ran some screenshots of the traffic you can now see them here: http://impressy.com/traffic/ and the keywords it gets.... i paid for advertising via buy and sell ads to boost backlinks so its going well

The is about 15 freewares all coded in and live on 1000s of software sites.. download.com etc i can be commisioned to write more but im handing over the lot.. (source files to it all, custom graphics the whole start up unique software advertising system) the template is also premium too

Price wise a bit more then timeout ($500) i know flippa marketplace will go crazy for it but am looking for a quick off flippa sale due to a new job im minimilising my online assets..

Closed Thread