Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1423 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Simple Tips to Improve to Google Page Rank

Thread title: Simple Tips to Improve to Google Page Rank
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
04-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Kunal singh is offline Kunal singh
Software:

Kunal singh is on a distinguished road

Old  Simple Tips to Improve to Google Page Rank

Hello,
Every one aware of that page rank is a numerical value assigned by Google inorder to indicate the importance of website. Page rank depends on quality and quantity of both inbound and outbound links. A unique fact is that page rank varies from page to page. In simple it’s a numeric assessment assigned by Google start from 0 to 10 in which 10 is the highest value. Google update the website page rank once in three months.

Keyword usage and content plays a vital role in page rank indication. When relevant keywords are used in your website, then search engines will definitely track and shows it when someone searches for information relevant to your keyword, so that you can gain traffic to your website. The finest way to improve page rank is to build quality backlinks.

Here are some simple ways to improve Page rank:

1) Article Submission: Write informative article and post them in populate article directories like Ezine, article city etc. Here we can place our links in author bio, it helps to increase your website traffic in the same way we can gain backlinks from that particular article site.

2) Blog: Create your own blog and update them regularly with revealing post. Also comment on dofollow blog relevant to your website. Comment on others dofollow blog avails to pass link juice, by the same way it helps to increase page rank.

3) Forum Posting: Make interaction in relevant do follow forums, to place your signature there in form to increase backlinks. If your post is informative and relevant to that thread, definitely people will have a look of your website.

4) Reciprocal links: Making link exchange with relevant website sites and high PR sites, you will get straight referral traffic from your link partner’s sites.

5) Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is an unique way to get better page rank. Submit your website in most popular bookmarking like digg, delicious, stumble upon etc. Here we can brand your website at the same way it increase back links.

Don’t go for unethical way to improve your website page rank, if crawlers found that means surely you will be penalized. There are many way to improve page rank. Among then I just shared basic steps to improve page rank. Let's share your view.

Thanked by 2 users:
DDS (01-23-2011)
04-23-2010, 09:10 AM
mayumi is offline mayumi
Expertise: writing
Software: GIMP

mayumi is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Kunal singh View Post
1) Article Submission: Write informative article and post them in populate article directories like Ezine, article city etc. Here we can place our links in author bio, it helps to increase your website traffic in the same way we can gain backlinks from that particular article site.
I see some articles being reprinted on other web sites, is this good for SEO, especially for the one doing the reprint?

Thanks!

12-13-2010, 01:44 AM
noboss is offline noboss
Software:

noboss is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I see some articles being reprinted on other web sites, is this good for SEO, especially for the one doing the reprint?

Thanks!
There is nothing wrong with republishing an article you get from an article directory, as long as you copy the whole article including the resource box. In term of SEO, it benefits the author more than it benefits you.

12-13-2010, 10:25 AM
Eddie is offline Eddie
Expertise: writing
Software: notepad

Eddie is on a distinguished road

Old

After you have created your blog and started to add content is it best to re-write some of the content on your website, or, to add a fresh article discussing the content of the website?

01-02-2011, 05:42 AM
noboss is offline noboss
Software:

Old

I think the second option is better. Search engines like unique and fresh content and they value it much higher than they value republished or rewritten content.

01-11-2011, 05:46 AM
icome is offline icome
Software:

icome is on a distinguished road

Old

good article, thanks Kunal. I still don't know how to put my website link in the forum signature.

01-11-2011, 04:00 PM
FreeStylencer is offline FreeStylencer
Software:

FreeStylencer is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Today it is tough to talk and write about something that nobody has written about before. Try to be original and avoid copying. There is no evidence that duplicate content is penalized by search engines so don't worry that much.

01-12-2011, 07:30 PM
DDS is offline DDS
Expertise: HTML/CSS
Software: Dreamweaver

DDS is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by FreeStylencer View Post
Today it is tough to talk and write about something that nobody has written about before. Try to be original and avoid copying. There is no evidence that duplicate content is penalized by search engines so don't worry that much.
So true.

It is important to make your content relevant to your keywords

01-23-2011, 04:25 PM
noboss is offline noboss
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by FreeStylencer View Post
It's true. That's why I think it's more about "how" than "what". As you cannot easily find a topic anybody hasn't written about before, you can choose any topic and write it using your own words and style.

01-13-2011, 04:47 AM
mohitindia is offline mohitindia
Software:

mohitindia is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Kunal singh View Post
Hello,
4) Reciprocal links: Making link exchange with relevant website sites and high PR sites, you will get straight referral traffic from your link partner’s sites.

5) Social Bookmarking: Social bookmarking is an unique way to get better page rank. Submit your website in most popular bookmarking like digg, delicious, stumble upon etc. Here we can brand your website at the same way it increase back links.
I thing both the point which he has mentioned are purely valid and work very well for going with social bookmarking website. As there are plenty of website where you have to just add your important blog post with your keywords, that will help your blog to be as a trusted link and improve your ranking.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >