Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 978 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Design Clearout - Chris Rowe, Anthony etc.

Thread title: Design Clearout - Chris Rowe, Anthony etc.
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
01-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Falecto is offline Falecto
Software:

Falecto is on a distinguished road

Old

It's now been 11 days since i purchased this, first 9 days later when i requested a refund he was suddenly available to give me everything i ordered instead of half of it.

After some discussion where i just wanted the refund he agreed uppon it, the domain is sent in return and i have seen nothing to the money for the 2 last days.

This seller is a complete douchebag and a idiot, slow and makes several dumb excuses per day, not reliable under any circumstances.

01-29-2009, 02:30 PM
paulOr is offline paulOr
Expertise:
Software:

paulOr is on a distinguished road

Old

This is a shame, i pmed him about a design and added him to MSN, im still willing to buy the design, but he doesnt appear to want to know.

02-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Software:

Old

Does anyone know how to get in touch with this douchebag? It's now been 14 days and i still don't have a refund,

For some weird reason he was able to accept the domain being sent in return, but got no time to actually do the refund.

02-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Xphic is offline Xphic
Software:

Xphic is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Falecto View Post
Does anyone know how to get in touch with this douchebag? It's now been 14 days and i still don't have a refund,
lawl

And seems he hasnt been on since the 28th of Jan. Do a paypal claim to get his attention.

02-02-2009, 12:12 AM
cpr is offline cpr
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

cpr is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Oliver is legit, probably just caught up in something offline, he's not a scammer so you will get your refund / files / whatever, albeit a bit late!

02-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Software:

Old

I have already done the Paypal claim, i don't doubt that he is not legit CPR... But the fact is that he promised me this on the 28th (4 days ago) and 10 days before that i had huge issues in getting him to fix and sort out the errors in the website i bought, until i got to the point where i asked for a refund...

On the 27th he told me that he had been realy busy latetly, but 2 weeks from the 28th he would be fully available and online to help me, as he would be on vacation..

On the 28th he come online after i sent an email claiming that i want a refund instead of the fixes, he then a few hours later was fully able to help me with anything i needed help with, i said no thanks and asked for a refund...

He asked for the domain to be returned, after some discussion and sceptical around the fact that he hadn't been online for 10 days i sent him the domain back on GoDaddy, still no refund.

2 days later the domain was accepted by the reciever (Oliver), now 4 days later, still no refund...

Legit? Might be, he's just another unreliable douchebag.

02-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Stop the name calling and I suggest editing your posts. You're going about this in a VERY unprofessional manner.

I as well agree Oliver is legit and is probably caught up in something. However, just leave him iTrader and try to conduct business in a more professional manner.

02-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Software:

Old

Professional or not, using 14 days to get back to someone after they purchased and recieved a half-working website is under every circumstances unprofessional...

02-02-2009, 03:42 AM
Patrick is offline Patrick
Expertise: Java/C#/C++ Programmer
Software:

Patrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Xphic View Post
lawl

And seems he hasnt been on since the 28th of Jan. Do a paypal claim to get his attention.
Do not be afraid to leave him a negative itrader.

02-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Originally Posted by Falecto View Post
Professional or not, using 14 days to get back to someone after they purchased and recieved a half-working website is under every circumstances unprofessional...
Agreed, so use every contact detail you have for him, and leave iTrader on the experience.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >