Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 590 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Professionally written Press Release for YOUR business!

Thread title: Professionally written Press Release for YOUR business!
12-16-2009, 01:45 AM
AlexBlom is offline AlexBlom
Software:

AlexBlom is on a distinguished road

Old  Professionally written Press Release for YOUR business!

WHY GET A RELEASE

Press releases are news! So much of what you read, especially online, is just a re-worded press release. How else does the media know what to write about? There are several key reasons you would want a release:

• To gain exposure for a new product, initiative, brand, sale etc

• To increase content on your website (via a Media Room) and look more professional by doing so

• Creating a SEO Press Release, which is evaluated by spiders and can increase your SEO performance

This does not mean a single release will gain you worldwide fame or no.1 on Google. Press Releases need to say something useful and are another avenue to build relationships. The timing, angle and wording however are able to increase your chance of coverage.

Whatever your need be sure to get in touch with me. I will tell you the best route and application for your company / business / project.

COST

Normally I charge around $70 for a press release (of one page). This is a heavily refined document following accepted protocols and standards for a press release and you are provided with infinite revisions. Within this I include the angle, a background of your company and your media contact (which I am happy to act as).

As a special offer I am willing to offer these releases for $50. This offer is limited by time and by quantity.

EXPERIENCE

Running several of my own grass-root start-ups has required me to write many releases. In addition I am currently a tertiary student completing my Bachelor of Commerce; specifically with a minor in Public Relations. Both positions have required me to write multiple releases.

GET IN TOUCH / ORDER

If you have any further questions or would like to begin discussing how a release can help your business please PM me or e-mail me on alexanderdblom[at] gMa il . com . Before taking any orders I discuss your company and why you want / need a release to ensure you gain added benefit by releasing one. Be sure to mention where you come from so I can discount your pricing down to $50.