Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1660 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

Re: Profitable MMORPG Money-Making Website [For Sale]

Thread title: Re: Profitable MMORPG Money-Making Website [For Sale]
Closed Thread    
12-09-2005, 04:08 PM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old  Re: Profitable MMORPG Money-Making Website [For Sale]

1. Your username? VG_KING
2. URL(s) of site? http://www.egamingsupply.com
3. Age of site? 1 week!
4. Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors? N/A - I don't have any statistics software placed on the site.
5. How does the site generate income? How much? $1.32 - See down below.
6. Who develops content and administers the site? How much time does it require? Buyer will manage the site, obviously.
7. What is the monthly cost of running the site? Hosting fees, and whatever fees you want to pay for (game fees, etc)
8. Reason for selling? NO MONEY, and no time now.
9. Will you help with the transition of the site to the new owner? Yes, absolutely.
10. Does the site have an ezine or newsletter? Number of subscribers? No.
11. What all does the site include? Everything as shown and a MMORPG account for FFXI. (Final Fantasy XI)

Notes:
This thread is for the sale of a new website I have recently launched titled eGaming Supply - Electronic Gaming Supply. I think that the domain and company name alone has potential. It is a great use for the kind of service currently being provided.

What the site provides are MMORPG services: right now the sale of virtual currency, items, and accounts for video games. The site includes everything as shown. I really didn't want to sell it because this can be a huge money maker.

This site is uniquely designed by myself. Buyer will receive the PSD files also! Everything at the moment is PHP - very easy to edit. Most of it is in standard HTML but I put in sitewide effects so if you edit one file, the whole menu would change throughout the site, etc etc.

A little effort with Google Ads or any type of advertising can give you extreme results. You can earn THOUSANDS of dollars per month easily. In fact, I am including an FFXI (Final Fantasy XI) account on the Carbuncle server to aid you in this service!

This included bonus is over a $500. The character is LVL 55 carrying 40,000,000 gil. I'm including this to the buyer so they can have something to start selling. You see, this is what your industry is all about: the sale of virtual items, and in this case, gil is the virtual currency for FFXI.

Please click here to view how much money you'll be making with the gil included. Just put that link in a few advertisements and you will earn money with ease!

Many gamers now are using Google's search engine to buy virtual currency, accounts, and items. This is a great start for a new company wishing to go into this business, or if you want to save yourself some time, you can just sell what I have in the bonus and have referral links throughout the site (like there is now) to make money easily in affiliate programs with sites selling the same service!

12. Asking price for the site? $800 - I am open to offers via PM ONLY.

PayPal only. This is a great buy and an easy money-maker. If you have any questions regarding what the site is / what services it has to offer...visit:
- IGE
- MOGS
- Your Virtual Seller

*The companies listed above make thousands of dollars (USD$) PER DAY. Imagine those figures going to you!

---
P.S. I tried using Google AdWords and I have already made $1.32 from someone using one of the referral links on the site and buying from MOGS. MOGS currently pays affiliates 11% of the total sale. My referral spent $11.99 thus earning me an easy $1.32!

12-09-2005, 04:10 PM
GM-EGS is offline GM-EGS
Expertise:
Software:

GM-EGS is on a distinguished road

Old

I'm sorry there has been some confusion with things such as the thread title! By Profitable I mean that it has a great potential to earn SERIOUS money. I'm not talking about little baby dollars, either! Look at the earnings of the competitors...I mean, really, if you can get into this type of site you are looking at high figures.

The site HAS earned revenue.
Thanks for your time.

Closed Thread