Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1504 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Golden Strike - Soccer Website / Database

Thread title: Golden Strike - Soccer Website / Database
04-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Jako is offline Jako
Expertise:
Software:

Jako is on a distinguished road

Old  Golden Strike - Soccer Website / Database

http://flippa.com/auctions/91876/Gol...Soccer-Website

My idea behind this website was organize and maintain a soccer database of active soccer players, clubs, leagues, confederations, etc.

Currently, I am only showing the players and nations that are in the world cup. That means, 350 players and 32 nations. I also have 327 clubs added, 23 leagues, and the 6 confederations.

In total, I have 546 players in the database and 45 nations!

I wanted to give each profile page a "facebook" type feel for each player. That meaning, you can click on a players birthday, and pull up all the other players who were born then. Or you would be able to click on his home city and view all active players with the same home town.

I put quite a bit of work into the website, there is a complete back-end which allows the administrator to control pretty much everything. Adding content, pictures, etc is all done through the back-end system I setup.

Videos are pulled from youtube for each player, so no videos have to be added, only player information and pictures.

Any questions, just ask.