Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2122 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Buymyad.com worth it?

Thread title: Buymyad.com worth it?
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
10-11-2005, 03:34 AM
BuyMyAd is offline BuyMyAd
Software:

BuyMyAd is on a distinguished road

Old

Yeah, but you were complaining later on in the thread, so I don't think you will buy another one.

And just to let you fags know, you may say my site is horrible, but I just got yet another buyer.

10-11-2005, 03:50 AM
Mr. Cheeky is offline Mr. Cheeky
Software:

Mr. Cheeky is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by BuyMyAd
Yeah, but you were complaining later on in the thread, so I don't think you will buy another one.

And just to let you fags know, you may say my site is horrible, but I just got yet another buyer.
Wow, thats great buddy.

Your site looks like ****.

10-11-2005, 03:53 AM
UrlTrends is offline UrlTrends
Expertise:
Software:

UrlTrends is on a distinguished road

Old

One more thing, Nate.

It is not hard to find out more about people. Infact after just five minutes I found our that your name is Nate Henry, you are 16 (even though your profile says your 20 on TF). You are from Columus, Indiana. You have several posts on the SitePoint forums under the username of "n8henry".

From what I can tell you have mostly been doing the website thing since the begining of the year, but have had a few other things before that.

I am not telling you these things to creep you out, I am telling you this because information online is a lot more readily available than you think and word travels very fast online. If you project yourself as an ass online it won't be long before you are treated as one. I am sure that almost everyone here on TF won't be as kind to you now that they have seen what type of person you really are.

Clean your macho man act up and give people respect. In return, people will give you respect, and after you have gained respect then you will become successful online and in life.

10-11-2005, 03:54 AM
Bennett is offline Bennett
Expertise:
Software:

Bennett is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Bennett

Old

10 buys at around $.36 to $2.00.

I must say, it is infact impressive that you are racking in the cash from your "business venture."

Can you do me a favor and keep in touch with us all? I'm sure we'll all be quite interested in just how much of a success your ingenius money-making website is. I'm sure your brilliant ideas and you're lovely outspoken maturity will take you far in business!

Oh, and I must applaud your use of profainity in place of alot of your pronouns, adjectives, and such. I think all business people should do this--it clearly is very professional and gets peoples attention right away!

---And I doubt we'll respect you anymore than you being 16 or 20--with how your acting, I don't think it matters.

10-11-2005, 06:06 AM
bgolat is offline bgolat
Software:

bgolat is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to bgolat Send a message via AIM to bgolat Send a message via Yahoo to bgolat

Old

Originally Posted by BuyMyAd
You guys were bitching about it already. I don't think there are any potential customers on this site, so I really don't give a **** what I say here.
wow, way to drive people away.

10-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Gethin is offline Gethin
Expertise:
Software:

Gethin is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Gethin

Old

I'm guessing that from your 'business venture' you have raked in a massive $6-$8!!! Wow I must say a huge congratulations and I hope that people give you respect because you obviously worth it... whatever!

10-12-2005, 02:36 AM
BuyMyAd is offline BuyMyAd
Software:

BuyMyAd is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by UrlTrends
One more thing, Nate.

It is not hard to find out more about people. Infact after just five minutes I found our that your name is Nate Henry, you are 16 (even though your profile says your 20 on TF). You are from Columus, Indiana. You have several posts on the SitePoint forums under the username of "n8henry".

From what I can tell you have mostly been doing the website thing since the begining of the year, but have had a few other things before that.

I am not telling you these things to creep you out, I am telling you this because information online is a lot more readily available than you think and word travels very fast online. If you project yourself as an ass online it won't be long before you are treated as one. I am sure that almost everyone here on TF won't be as kind to you now that they have seen what type of person you really are.

Clean your macho man act up and give people respect. In return, people will give you respect, and after you have gained respect then you will become successful online and in life.
Well, you have some things right.

But, I really don't care if people have information about me. If someone does something with it, it is very easy to find out who did it, and I can take the proper action against them.

How have you guys given me respect? That's the part I don't understand.

10-12-2005, 02:41 AM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

No one is given respect, you earn it. You need to do some serious growing up kid.

10-12-2005, 02:51 AM
sm0ke is offline sm0ke
Expertise:
Software:

sm0ke is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sm0ke Send a message via MSN to sm0ke

Old

I think a few people need to grow up... Not just BuyMyAd...

10-12-2005, 02:53 AM
UrlTrends is offline UrlTrends
Expertise:
Software:

UrlTrends is on a distinguished road

Old

I believe that Robson gave you respect first by posting about your website. Then I did by actually trying your service and paying you. A few other people here have too.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >