Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1389 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

How to increase site PageRank

Thread title: How to increase site PageRank
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
09-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Hanratty is offline Hanratty
Software:

Hanratty is on a distinguished road

Old

There are numerous tips floating around in webmaster circles about how to improve your ranking in search engine results on Google.

Get Those Inbound Links

Since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, it stands to reason that you should try to get as many links pointing at your pages as possible. This is so obvious that I'm only mentioning it for completeness sake.
Your Title Tag

Google seems to give weight to the title of your page. By title, I mean the text that is sandwiched between the HTML <TITLE> tags in the <HEAD> section of your web page. If you use a Web editor that automatically inserts a title like "New Page", remember to change it to some meaningful text with your keywords inside to reap the benefit of this feature.
Content-Laden Pages (Keyword Density)

It has often been observed that Google considers keyword density a large factor in ranking pages in search engine results, more so than many other search engines. You can read more about keyword density and how you can improve it on your pages from my other article, Improving Your Keyword Density for Search Engine Positioning, at http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive...ddensity.shtml
Keyword-laden Links?

According to a paper published by one of Google's founders, if the links pointing to your page has the relevant keyword text in them, it will cause your page to be ranked higher in search engine results. For example, a link with the text "Cheap Shoe Store" pointing at your site will cause your site to be listed earlier if a visitor searches for "cheap shoe store" than if the link simply said "click here". You can find a copy of the paper online at The Anatomy of a Large-Scale Hyper textual Web Search Engine.

MOD NOTE: Fake signatures are not allowed.

09-07-2009, 07:17 AM
niel is offline niel
Software:

niel is on a distinguished road

Old

If page rank is useless then how I get a traffic?

09-09-2009, 09:13 AM
elena1234 is offline elena1234
Software:

elena1234 is on a distinguished road

Old

good site structure, good contents, relevant back link is most factor of raise to page rank.

09-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Katbeatina is offline Katbeatina
Software:

Katbeatina is on a distinguished road

Old

Sponsor or buy custom wordpress themes and give them away for free.Submit them to wordpress themes directories,you will have a link in footer of every blog that uses that theme.

You can also translate wordpress plugins to your native language to get more backlinks.Tip: Get a PageRank 6 backlink from CSS Naked Day if you translate their simple page into another language.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4