Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1099 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

How to gain more website traffic?

Thread title: How to gain more website traffic?
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
11-01-2009, 12:42 PM
perun78 is offline perun78
Software:

perun78 is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Ankit View Post
There are many ways to gain traffic. Like join some social bookmarking and networking sites like ezdia, do article writing , blogging giving the backlinks to your site , forum posting is good from where you may get some good amount of traffic to the site etc.
$$$$$..............senuke...bookmarking demon...hire indians...lighter version of spamming of xrumer..prstorm...build websites by wprobot...start

11-10-2009, 11:44 AM
JessieFitzgerald is offline JessieFitzgerald
Software:

JessieFitzgerald is on a distinguished road

Old

No matter what the tool (social bookmarking, social networking, SEO, etc.) the best way to get more traffic is to focus on getting one target visitor / reader and focusing on them.

The more you think in terms of just "traffic" like herds lining up to come to your website, click your clinks, buy your product and do some general grazing, often the less long-term and lasting success you will have.

I say, focus on getting one good reader. Do this by understanding just exactly who that reader is--what they want, what they need and how they'll interact with your contact. Provide a good experience for them with quality content that makes action easy (whether it be commenting or low-clickthrough sales) and welcome their interaction. When you get the interaction of one person and you please them, suddenly all the efforts you were doing with social networking become their efforts. You may tweet till doomsday about your new blog post but if someone else tweets about it, saying they've commented or they're reading it or just that they liked it will ultimately attract more attention and interest more visitors / readers / traffic.

When you've converted one good reader like that, you perk them up to whatever follows, too, so it is good to have your best foot forward on your website. Have plenty of accessible, free content and make it consistent. Your reader will return, will bookmark, will subscribe to the feed of a website that did what they wanted it to. So you just have to figure out what your reader wants, just that one reader, and provide it. They'll help to bring traffic in for you.

That's my $0.02. I don't think much of anything beats word-of-mouth and referrals. SEO may fade, and what's dugg may get buried. Creating lasting impressions of satisfaction with your visitors is key to getting more, qualified traffic.

11-16-2009, 07:01 PM
AndreyW is offline AndreyW
Software:

AndreyW is on a distinguished road

Old

"The effective ways to gain more website traffic..." It's just nonsense, there is no just traffic. There could be traffic of the law agency website, which is occupied by Internet law.

For example: If the website has PR less than 10, than looking for keyword "attorney", the search engine will find 100 millions of webpages, and the possibility, that there will be a click on your website, is 0.
Adding necessary keywords, targeting the search query, the possibility of click increase, so the traffic increased too.

For example: you have a goal to increase the traffic the page http://db2b.info/addwebsiteurl.html from business oriented law agencies.

We don't write "add URL for FREE!!!!!!!". Because... it's just useless
We write "add URL Lawyer for free", "add Law Firm web site for free to lawyers directory",
and it's also useful to add "Patent Attorney Search Anaheim", "Property Law Easton" - i.e. specific cases, that are also included into our directory ))

Millions of people are writing "add URL for FREE" on the pages (on forums, classified ads). The search engines show only first thousand. If the website has a PR less than 10, the chance it to be located is 0. But! Only hundreds of thousands are writing "add Law Firm web site for free to lawyers directory" (search queries are not less! And they are from businessmen). In this way there is a chance for website with PR 3.

If you will add "Anaheim", than sooner or later there WILL be a click from the search engine. To the webpage with keywords "ADD URL" and PR less than 10 - there will never be a click!

In this case, the possibility of click from the search engine is different from 0.

11-19-2009, 09:25 PM
core8284 is offline core8284
Software:

core8284 is on a distinguished road

Old

participate a lot on social networks specially on facebook twitter plurk tagged multiply etc. then share interesting topics.

12-02-2009, 05:58 PM
ckeener is offline ckeener
Software:

ckeener is on a distinguished road

Old

Also if you get your article or bookmark on the front page of the top social bookmarking websites, you could receive significant traffic. If someone likes your site, you want to be sure that you've made it easy and convenient for your visitors to share it across. Simply put, simple viral widgets can help you drive traffic from your existing visitors.

12-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Ambrose is offline Ambrose
Software:

Ambrose is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi..
I agree with what you have posted. Along with them doing social bookmarking increases the traffic for the site rapidly. Doing the submissions with the high page rank sites gains more website traffic.

Web development|SEO Services

01-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Valeryhaw is offline Valeryhaw
Expertise:
Software:

Valeryhaw is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to Valeryhaw

Old  Your message about advertisement.Have a XRumer?

Great news!
XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium was released, just ask Google for more info

01-03-2010, 07:14 PM
seomul is offline seomul
Software:

seomul is on a distinguished road

Old

Learn about Search Engine Optimization and stay updated with the latest techniques and strategies and make it happen read blogs and do your search.
SEO Services | Internet Marketing | SEO Blog | SEO

01-13-2010, 05:23 PM
WinniG is offline WinniG
Software:

WinniG is on a distinguished road

Old

It's all about SEO, building quality links on high ranking sites can generate more traffic to your website than any other method out there. You just need to have a good SEO strategy and go for it!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4