Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 756 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Does sex sell?

Thread title: Does sex sell?
Closed Thread  
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
03-31-2005, 10:11 AM
Rys is offline Rys
Expertise:
Software:

Rys is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Rys Send a message via MSN to Rys

Old

your a very complicated guy Robson, sometimes no one knows what your talking about...

on the other hand, in most cases it isnt the woman herself who sells the project, its the image. males are naturally attracted to females, they catch our eye. we the name of the product, and keep on going. .later on that girl comes back when your walking the isle in the store, because its always about name recognition.

03-31-2005, 12:52 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

I actually thought my first post was rather clear, ah well...thanks for the feedback

03-31-2005, 05:29 PM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Robson
Derek, I know the answer I just wanted to start some djscussion around this area. Seems alot of you missed the original point
haha that's just my stance on the discussion - yes it sooo can, my exmaple is music.

i also think women can sell sex much better then men - men are weak against impulse buying when hot women are involved because a) it makes us think we can get our g/f to do stuff for us *cough*diamonds*cough* b) some think it will help us get a woman so we can then get to 'a' and c) women are more prone to impulse buying when they are the object of affection - more diamonds (i've never seen a girl just buy a ring for a man for no reason).

i also think there is a subtle difference in the way each sex thinks. for instance, it's a flat lie to say that neither are constantly thinking about sex directly or indirectly - 'does this make me look fat?' - if it does, then no one will like me which means i'll never get to love someone = no sex. 'is this coat ugly?' same answer. 'if i call this girl an idiot, will it piss her off?' - she'll hit me and leave which means i can't hit on her which means i can't woo her which means no dating/relationship = no sex. however, i think in the majority of cases, women aren't as open as men in general. girls probably make randomc omments to their friends if walking past a billboard with some guy they think if hot, lord knows they tell me for some reason, but if they didn't know me, i don't expect them to say 'ohh that guy's just so hot' with the body shiver action to some random stranger unlike the guy i never met before who felt the need to tell me of the girls who walked past as i was waiting for the bus a week or so ago even though i was listening to music.

Closed Thread  
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4