Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 836 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

How to start freelancing

Thread title: How to start freelancing
Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6
04-25-2013, 06:35 AM
Mortan is offline Mortan
Software:

Mortan is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Purge View Post
Sorry about the cofusion. :P

I want to make it into a business but I have no where near the experience nor time to start a business nor have enough clients to start one. As of now, I am probably just going to have the services that I offer listed in my Portfolio as I planned and not expand to a business just yet. As for the .com I was planning on making it the first initial of my first name and my last name at the end. So Spollard.com or somthing like that.

And one question about getting Clients.

Currently, I am looking for clients because I offer coding services. But I am a new coder around here and I don't have many works to show to them before they use one of my services. Would me coding my portfolio be enough to start off as an example of my coding to get some clients and post their work as an example in my folio?

Yes... coding your portfolio is fine..... If client asks you for more examples, you can provide them some free sample of your work...

05-02-2013, 11:12 PM
david_of_makurl is offline david_of_makurl
Expertise: programming/design
Software: notepad,microsoft paint

david_of_makurl is on a distinguished road

Old

thanks for the post, I had really never given thought to the steps to proper being a proper freelance programmer, a question i have is, how is the job outlook for freelance programmers, is there any freelance programmer out there that care to share their freelance career?

Page 6 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6