Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 709 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Advertising and Traffic :

Tag Page on Phoenixrealm.com

Thread title: Tag Page on Phoenixrealm.com
Closed Thread    
03-22-2006, 01:15 AM
phoenixfireball is offline phoenixfireball
Expertise:
Software:

phoenixfireball is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to phoenixfireball

Old  Tag Page on Phoenixrealm.com

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in an inexpensive advertising option I am putting on Phoenixrealm.com (http://www.phoenixrealm.com/tag/).

It is a Tag page where for as little as $5 CDN ($4.30 US) you could have a text link back to any of your blogs/websites, and for $50 CDN you would have a special link that is two font sizes larger than the normal text link as well as sponsoring random posts on my blog.

These links would stay up for atleast a year, and with the 10,000 uniques I get a month, it could be worth your while.

Let me know,
David
http://www.phoenixrealm.com

03-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Why Buy a Link?
Well first off you would be doing me a big favour, as I would be another step closer to getting my laptop, and thus getting out of my apartment for a few hours a week. Currently, the only person I see in real life for extended periods of time is my fiance, Sabine, and while that is not bad, I can kinda feel the walls closing in on me in the apartment.

Phoenixrealm.com is a Page Rank 5 website in Google, with over 725 posts in the blog’s archives. I get over 10,000 uniques each month, and am currently ranked the top blog for the blog finder search: Ontario and the nineth for Canada on Technorati.

03-23-2006, 06:29 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

People that have already signed up include CSS Vault, Paul Stamatiou, and TalkXHTML. It should be interesting as it gets bigger.

This kind of thing is great for smaller sites, especially the $50 CDN package, which will really help pass on some Page Rank to you as your link is randomly attached to some of the 730+ posts on my blog.

Closed Thread