Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1463 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Complaint threads disappearing

Thread title: Complaint threads disappearing
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
10-13-2010, 01:11 AM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old  Complaint threads disappearing

As long as I have been a member here on talkfreelance if someone had an issue with another member that advertised their services here and got had issues or got scammed it was no problem to post and for staff to review and take appropriate action.

For the last several days i have saw 2 different members post issues with a member here that advertises their services and got scammed or done wrong to only keep having those posts deleted by Dan who is very fond of the member who is the center of these issues.

Things like this where posts keep disappearing because someone is friends is very wrong and unprofessional and a reason that this site is going down the crapper.

Im sure i will see this post deleted just as they were from other members but wanted to bring this to someones attention.

10-13-2010, 01:14 AM
TaeKwonJoe is offline TaeKwonJoe
Expertise: Designing & Programming
Software: Photoshop, Notepad++

TaeKwonJoe is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via MSN to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via Skype™ to TaeKwonJoe

Old

THANKYOU!!!!

I've been arguing about this all day but apparently I'm the one who's wrong.

I strongly believe this is happening because a certain someone doesn't want any public comments about themselves.

10-13-2010, 01:19 AM
Software:

Old

if someone is advertising their services here then they should be accountable as it reflects back on this site.

It is funny how dan keeps deleting these threads on jordan but yet there are others here that have not been deleted hmmmmmm.

10-13-2010, 01:20 AM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by triadink View Post
As long as I have been a member here on talkfreelance if someone had an issue with another member that advertised their services here and got had issues or got scammed it was no problem to post and for staff to review and take appropriate action.
The threads normally get deleted or at least closed, I dont know what you are talking about. Scamming accusations are to be taken up in private with a staff member.

For the last several days i have saw 2 different members post issues with a member here that advertises their services and got scammed or done wrong to only keep having those posts deleted by Dan who is very fond of the member who is the center of these issues.
While conflict of interest is possible, what the mods do is alway known by other staff members. If Dan abused his powers it would have come up. A private inquiry with an admin is the appropriate way to go with an accusation like that.

Things like this where posts keep disappearing because someone is friends is very wrong and unprofessional and a reason that this site is going down the crapper.

Im sure i will see this post deleted just as they were from other members but wanted to bring this to someones attention.
Statements such as this really do no one any good.

I don't know why everyone wants to be the town announcer here. Private channels are often the best way to go with a serious accusation or concern.

10-13-2010, 01:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via MSN to TaeKwonJoe Send a message via Skype™ to TaeKwonJoe

Old

Originally Posted by Village Genius View Post
I don't know why everyone wants to be the town announcer here. Private channels are often the best way to go with a serious accusation or concern.
Perhaps, but if it's about someone offering their services here, everyone has the right to know.

10-13-2010, 01:26 AM

Old

Originally Posted by TaeKwonJoe View Post
Perhaps, but if it's about someone offering their services here, everyone has the right to know.
Thats what the iTrader system is for, if the business was from this from you can leave a review. It's the appropriate channel, doesn't start big fights and is far more effective than starting a thread.

10-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Software:

Old

if someone who advertises their services on talkfreelance and an individual hires them through talkfreelance and has no recourse to warn others of problem freelancers then what good is that doing anyone? It also reflects on talkfreelance.

10-13-2010, 01:28 AM
sebech is offline sebech
Expertise: Photography/Design/Photoshop
Software: Itunes/Photoshop/Chrome

sebech is on a distinguished road

Old

I don't want to get involved, but I think threads shouldn't be deleted, cause if I ever want to hire someone, these threads will help me make my decisions.

10-13-2010, 01:30 AM

Old

Originally Posted by Village Genius View Post
Thats what the iTrader system is for, if the business was from this from you can leave a review. It's the appropriate channel, doesn't start big fights and is far more effective than starting a thread.
Once again, you can't make an iTrader report if you didn't do business via a thread. You can link it to a false thread, but then you're breaking the rules, and according to what you told me earlier, if you do business anywheres else other than TF, you are not allowed to post anything about it here.

10-13-2010, 01:30 AM

Old

if someone who advertises their services on talkfreelance and an individual hires them through talkfreelance and has no recourse to warn others of problem freelancers then what good is that doing anyone? It also reflects on talkfreelance.
They do have recourse, the iTrader system.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >