Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1116 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

Warning: Xi0s

Thread title: Warning: Xi0s
Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
05-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Vizon is offline Vizon - Click for my Image
Expertise:
Software:

Vizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Wow Duality I wish I could be more like you. I would go crazy if someone did this to me. I am truly sorry man. I even msn'd him for ya

05-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Duality is offline Duality
Expertise:
Software:

Duality is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by Vizon View Post
Wow Duality I wish I could be more like you. I would go crazy if someone did this to me. I am truly sorry man. I even msn'd him for ya
Thanks man. If I can't file a Paypal claim and if he continues to ignore me, then I'm not going to focus on something that will make me lose focus on my true project and goal.

Once I put 100% focus onto my website, I'll be laughing when I thought $125 was a big deal. If I focus my time, I can make this new website bigger than Youtube.

05-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Wildhoney is offline Wildhoney
Expertise:
Software:

Wildhoney is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Wildhoney Send a message via MSN to Wildhoney Send a message via Yahoo to Wildhoney

Old

Ever since Xi0s joined the forum I had a feeling he was a charlatan, this was later reinforced when he showed me his coding. It was never my place to say anything, though.

I don't mind at all people attempting to acquire jobs that are slightly above their expertise and then learning as they go along. As long as they're aware of the fundamentals of security - this was shattered in a thread he posted about finding bugs in his site, to which I found an XSS vulnerability. Although, I'm sure he learned from that.

...But scamming people, this takes it to a whole new level. Over the Internet as well which is just damn right cowardly. At least be a man about it, if there's problems, admit it and refund the $125. There's just no 2 ways about it.

05-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Gatt is offline Gatt
Expertise: Design & Development
Software: Photoshop

Gatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Gatt Send a message via Skype™ to Gatt

Old

Xi0s has always been a trouble maker on this forum, just the staff never took notice of this. I hope he gets banned he's a ****y immature child who acts like he is amazing.

Ignore him , he's a fool don't sink to his level of incompatance.

05-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

Duality, could you keep me informed on if you manage to resolve this or not?

Personally I'm a little wary of Xi0s as since he came here he has time and time again done some massive under-cutting in the MarketPlace and actually then accuses people who charing an average price of over-charging which I personally don't think is right but if he wants to undercut that his choice but if he wants to scam people well he won't stay a member here for much longer

05-05-2007, 05:37 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Send a message via AIM to Duality Send a message via MSN to Duality Send a message via Yahoo to Duality

Old

Originally Posted by Bazza` View Post
Duality, could you keep me informed on if you manage to resolve this or not?

Personally I'm a little wary of Xi0s as since he came here he has time and time again done some massive under-cutting in the MarketPlace and actually then accuses people who charing an average price of over-charging which I personally don't think is right but if he wants to undercut that his choice but if he wants to scam people well he won't stay a member here for much longer
I will keep you informed through this thread. I've emailed him, tried adding him on other MSN's but to no avail.

The reason he undercuts is because he doesn't truly know how to code properly, hence WildHoney's comment.

05-05-2007, 06:16 PM
SuboHost is offline SuboHost
Software:

SuboHost is on a distinguished road

Old

well ive paid him $50 a long time ago and he is still talkign to me he sead it should be done in 2 weeks. ill let u all no if it happens

05-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by Glumble View Post
well ive paid him $50 a long time ago and he is still talkign to me he sead it should be done in 2 weeks. ill let u all no if it happens
I would seriously suggest getting your money back now. He said that to me too, but that's just to make time go by. When 45 after your payment goes by, he'll block you because you can't get your money back through a Paypal claim.

05-10-2007, 12:17 AM
sk8boarder1414 is offline sk8boarder1414
Software:

sk8boarder1414 is on a distinguished road

Old

Yeah for whoever wants a job, DONT DO IT, this guy is useless.

I don't talk smack talk about people a lot but this guy is a different story. 10 weeks for a project that was supposed to be done in 2 and he only had the css job done, no php integration. Xi0s is the biggest let down of a coder yet. He can't time manage himself, he strides for goals he cannot complete, and he's fast with grabbing your money before you get a product or much of anything.
I ADVISE DONT EVEN TALK TO HIM, you'll just be flushing ur money away.

I lost $75 to this guy, and he blocked me after I sent him a rude email after 10 weeks of nothing and he tells me I'm the bad guy. WHAT A JOKE.
This has to become a sticky or something on this forum, this guy doesn't deserve to freelance.

05-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

I don't see why many people still pay before a job is complete. I always ask my clients to pay upon seeing the final project, but before I send it, just to make them feel safe about not scamming.

And yes, his code is bad, and I do remember when Wildhoney found that bug (pretty funny), anyway, I hope you get your money back, and I hope he gets banned from here.

Closed Thread  
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >