Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1137 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Writers, Writers, Writers!

Thread title: Writers, Writers, Writers!
Closed Thread    
03-07-2012, 09:44 PM
shakemelikeapig is offline shakemelikeapig
Software:

shakemelikeapig is on a distinguished road

Old  Writers, Writers, Writers!

I am planning the launch of a new site that has a lot of potential to be a great source for information that can go viral. I am looking to work with five to ten writers to start and can offer the following:

-Partial ownership OR you can simply work as a paid freelancer
-A lot of work. To start, I will like to have roughly 200 articles completed in the first month or two, so depending upon your availability, I can supply work in bulk.

What I need:
-MUST be a native English writer/speaker
-MUST have a college education and preferably from a business or communications background
-MUST have samples of your work already online that incorporates a business review or some business aspects, OR you can draft a short 200-300 word sample to provide me with.

A for the type of writing I am looking for: http://www.businessweek.com/articles...eless-industry

If you meet my requirements, please contact me so we can discuss some specifics. I am not looking for cheap writers or low quality articles. In fact, I need the opposite. I need high quality writers that think analytically, and can apply business concepts, make predictions, etc. You will be rewarded graciously if you can provide this type of writing. Message me if you are interested.

Closed Thread