Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1156 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

POWERFUL WEBSITE COPY: Turn Your Website into a Powerhouse of Lead Generation

Thread title: POWERFUL WEBSITE COPY: Turn Your Website into a Powerhouse of Lead Generation
07-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Samuel Mitaro is offline Samuel Mitaro
Expertise: Copywriter
Software:

Samuel Mitaro is on a distinguished road

Old  POWERFUL WEBSITE COPY: Turn Your Website into a Powerhouse of Lead Generation

Just How Important is your Website Copy?

Bob needs a watch. His first thought? Google it.

In this age, anyone who has a need or even a curiosity goes straight to the Internet for help. The Internet is the new downtown, and websites are the new storefronts.

People go to the Internet before they go to their mailbox or even their phonebook.

Your company website is becoming such an integral part of your company image that you can’t possibly ignore it.

There is only one factor that can electrify your website. You guessed it. Power-packed, professional copy.

But you already know this. That’s why you’re here.

And that’s why I’m here.

SamuelMitaro.com

My goal is your success. Seriously.

I don’t just care about your satisfaction. I care about results.

So if you order copy, I have an personal drive to write the best copy I’ve ever produced. Just for you.

It’s no stretch for me to tell you that I feel successful when you get sales. This is not a fuzzy promise just to make you feel good. It’s the honest truth.

My source of selling power

Before I write a single word, I take the time to harvest concrete information about your market, which puts me at an enormous advantage to create copy that reaches straight to your audience and makes them buy. This means spending hours
  • studying your audience,
  • researching subject matter, and
  • brainstorming for effective marketing angles.

My copy is never the same twice, because I make sure that the specifics of your market dictate all the variables.

This market information is often hard to find. But it is pure gold.

And I refuse to write copy without digging it up first.

Free, non-obligatory quotes. Fixed prices.

Yes, I spend hours upon hours meeting my ultra-high standards. But that’s my choice, and I never use that as an excuse to squeeze more money out of you.

I quote a fixed price, and I go to work. Your price remains firm, regardless of complications or prolonged brainstorming sessions.

Why hire Samuel Mitaro?

Your copy will be:
  • Powerful – it will be laced with cutting-edge tactics based directly on consumer psychology as well as age-old proven techniques that make sales.
  • Specific – it will reach your audience on a personal level, which is the point of direct marketing.
  • Accurate – The details will come straight from you, and their accuracy will be checked and double-checked.
  • Prompt – I honor my turnarounds.

So do you want to turn your website into that powerhouse of lead generation?

Then I encourage you to ask for a risk-free quote today.

Thanks for reading,