Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1454 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

UK Native Writer, Superb Standard of Writing, Extremely Cheap and Quick Turnarounds!!

Thread title: UK Native Writer, Superb Standard of Writing, Extremely Cheap and Quick Turnarounds!!
02-27-2012, 10:02 AM
JacktheFlipper is offline JacktheFlipper
Expertise:
Software:

JacktheFlipper is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  UK Native Writer, Superb Standard of Writing, Extremely Cheap and Quick Turnarounds!!

Hello TF Members,

After the success a few weeks ago of my article writing service I am here to offer my services. I have also managed to build a team of UK and US native writers - all of whom have had their English, grammar and spelling skills tested!

Therefore I am currently free to take on a large amount of orders for content creation. Don't be fooled by the huge numbers of people online claiming to be 'Native English Writers' when the fact is most are from India with a moderate grasp of the English language, they can be spotted from the despicable level of grammar and spelling within their sales threads.

Who am I?

I am a UK native writer, so grammar and spelling are of an excellent standard.

I was born in England and have lived here my whole life which should install some confidence in you.

What does it cost?

As I am a UK writer you'd expect high prices, right? Well thats not the case!

I charge $5.50/500 words which is $0.011/500 words! Which is extremely cheap for a UK based writer - especially considering most charge $3/100 words!!

Special Offer

As a special offer for any orders of over 20 articles we will write 2 articles for you for free! Therefore you'd receive 22 articles for the price of 20!

Orders

I am looking for orders of a minimum of 10 articles, and can take orders of up to 100+ articles. If you're able to offer consistent work of 25+ articles daily then that would take priority for us.

Turnaround times

I am able to write a minimum of 15 articles daily, but with my team behind me we are able to write over 50 articles daily, therefore we're able to offer incredibly quick turn around times.

All turn around times consist of the time required to write the articles, as well as time required to fully proof read all articles.

The Service

I am also able to rewrite articles, write eBooks, write copywrited sales copies and can write content for websites - please not prices will vary from the article writing price.

Contact Information

PM me on here if you would like your articles written to a high standard, at a low price, in a short time period.

I am also available via MSN and Skype if you wish to talk further to confirm any details - I am on Skype daily for at least 12 hours so I am always available for queries.

JtF