Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1492 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Writing, Editing, Copywriting :

Looking for talented copywriters/proofreaders (100% unique copy)

Thread title: Looking for talented copywriters/proofreaders (100% unique copy)
03-29-2011, 05:49 PM
zomex is offline zomex
Expertise:
Software:

zomex is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Looking for talented copywriters/proofreaders (100% unique copy)

Hello,

I'm looking for high quality copywriters/proofreaders. The idea is that I will keep your contact details and pass on work as and when it comes in. If you specialize in a specific niche that will increase the chances of me passing on work in that area to you. I can't promise work however, I have received an increase in requests for these services from my existing clients.

I'm looking to pay a good price for 100% unique, high quality copy written from scratch. I'm looking to provide only the best copy services to my client's so if you don't have a passion for writing and don't expect good compensation for your work this isn't for you.

Topics will vary greatly but I will not pass on work to you until I have all of the information you need. You're also free to turn down work if you feel that it isn't for you.

I welcome any freelancers (no companies please) to contact me with:

- A few links to past work
- Your prices
- Any niche you may specialize in
- Details on the information you require to complete both copywriting & proofreading services.

Feel free to reply here, contact me via PM or send me an email to jack @zomex.com

Thanks!
Jack

07-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Archbob is offline Archbob
Software:

Archbob is on a distinguished road

Old

I am interested in this position. I have done all sorts of paid writing on a variety of different topics from UGG boots to web hosting to SEO to health and nutritional issues. I only write 100% unique content. My email is webmaster@java-gaming.com. Please drop me an email.

08-25-2011, 12:12 AM
ajkatz is offline ajkatz
Expertise: marketing writing & strategy
Software: Word, Firefox, Excel

ajkatz is on a distinguished road

Old

I specialize in writing articles, ebooks and content about marketing both online and offline. I am currently writing a monthly marketing column for a national newspaper dealing with the dry cleaning industry. I have over 25 years experience as a small business owner, marketing strategist and entrepreneur both offline and online. All of my content is original.
I will give you a survey to fill out to describe your target market for individual projects plus the necessary information needed to write effectively for your clients. My writing fee is $75 per hour and I am open to giving you set prices upon seeing the project. My email address is ajkatz@bellsouth.net. If you'll email me, I will send you some actual writing samples. In the meantime I've written copy for http://janeojewels.com and http://190west.com.